Rumor: Flyers/Oilers about Yakupov

OrangeAndBlackMetal

Dark Wizard of the Black Cascade
Aug 14, 2009
Reykjavík
Eklund saying that the jets and flyers are talking and that names like Byfuglien, Coburn, Voracek and little are coming as well as prospects...

If we trade Voracek for Byfuglien I'm going to flip my ****.

Curufinwe

Feb 28, 2013
Yeah, I would hate to have to have a 25 minute defenseman who scores 50 points a season on this team. We don't need that at all.

Jun 13, 2010
New Jersey
Simmonds
Coburn
Meszaros
Laughton/2015 1st
2014 2nd

for

Eberle
Hemsky
Nurse/Klefbom

I posted something similar to this in another thread but no one responded. I have no idea what I'm doing, so have at it. :laugh:

OrangeAndBlackMetal

Aug 14, 2009
Reykjavík
Yeah, I would hate to have to have a 25 minute defenseman who scores 50 points a season on this team. We don't need that at all.

At the expense of a 24 year old winger coming off 46 points in 48 games who's had a slow start with a team that's playing poorly? If we trade Voracek were going to really regret it, more so than if we traded any other piece of this roster besides Giroux.

I'd love to have Byfuglien, but I'm not trading Voracek.

captainpaxil

Dec 2, 2008
big buff is a beast of a power forward but im rather unimpressed with him as a defenseman. i wouldnt move voracek for him in either case

FlyingPhilly

Mar 3, 2013
Philly
Wanna just combine our teams instead? We might be decent then.

Hall - Giroux - Eberle
Voracek - RNH - Lecavalier
Perron - Schenn - Simmonds
Read - Couturier - Gagner
Gordon, Talbot

Smid - Streit
Ference - Coburn
Grossmann - Schenn
Timonen, Schultz contingent, Gustafsson

Mason
Dubnyk

Yakupov, Hartnell, Hemsky, Smyth, Meszaros, Petry can be packaged for a defenseman worth a damn between the two teams.

Sounds like a plan.

Wouldn't it be better if the Flyers combined teams with the Rangers? On second thought maybe not with Nash there...

OrangeAndBlackMetal

Aug 14, 2009
Reykjavík
Simmonds, Coburn, Gustafsson and a 1st (2015)

For

Yakupov
Klefbom

Next season

Voracek-Giroux-Yakupov
Schenn-Lecavalier-Callahan (UFA)
Hartnell-Couturier-Read
Talbot-Laughton-Rinaldo
McGinn

Streit-Schenn
Grossmann-Klefbom
Morin-Niskanen(UFA)

Mason
Biron(UFA)

FlyingPhilly

Mar 3, 2013
Philly
Simmonds, Coburn, Gustafsson and a 1st (2015)

For

Yakupov
Klefbom

Next season

Hartnell-Giroux-Yakupov
Schenn-Lecavalier-Callahan (UFA)
McGinn-Couturier-Read
Talbot-Laughton-Rinaldo

Streit-Schenn
Grossmann-Klefbom
Morin-Niskanen(UFA)

Mason
Biron(UFA)

What happened to Voracek? :huh:

Adam Warlock

Apr 15, 2006
Are there any low risk, high reward type players available? It would be great if they could find this seasons Ville Leino.

Sniped

Snowballs at Santa
Mar 13, 2013
Philly
I honestly don't even want Yakupov. He would cost too much & his attitude is something we don't need on this team.

I agree, he seems like someone who people will consistently question his effort. Something I don't want ANYWHERE near out team.

bauer

I MISS GHOST
Nov 11, 2007
screw Yakupov. if a big deal is made it should be for Vanek. Yak would be a headache and probably cost more to get.

Jack de la Hoya

Jun 30, 2011
Texas
Somebody said on 97.5 today that a rumor going around is E. Kane & Byfuglien for L. Schenn, Voracek, Cousins & a pick.

My dog tells me that we aren't trading Luke without also trading Brayden--and that rumor is pretty clearly absurd. :laugh:

The ONLY way Kane comes here is in a massive blockbuster deal that sends them Giroux. We don't have much else they need--and certainly nothing that would return Kane.

Winston Wolf

May 15, 2003
Philadelphia
There has been chatter with Winnipeg. I'd love that trade if i was Winnipeg.
That would be a no brainer for the Flyers. Kane is better than Voracek, while Schenn, Cousins, and a pick is a fleecing for Byfuglien.

Kane has already scored 30 in a season and although he didn't produce like Voracek last year, the only reason is PP production.

Ad

Ad

Ad

-->