Flyers new and old podcasts

PALE PWNR

Jul 10, 2010
Sewell NJ
Shout out to @Myrtman for putting out a bunch of new Flyers content recently. I've enjoyed listening to the podcasts he's been cranking out. I feel like we have way more flyers content from real media sources now then we have had since forever and Jason's been a huge part of bringing that content.

Flyers Daily

Stick to Hockey

Flyers Fix

Search em listen to them give him some love. Dude's singlehandedly giving the flyers some love in this city and driving the media machine himself.

FLYguy3911

Sanheim Lover
Oct 19, 2006
Russ Cohen ruins it for me. I’ve never seen someone so sure of themselves spit out just asinine, off the wall opinions.

He mentioned Frost in the same sentence as a JG Pageau trade this week. That was it for me.

PALE PWNR

Jul 10, 2010
Sewell NJ
Russ Cohen ruins it for me. I’ve never seen someone so sure of themselves spit out just asinine, off the wall opinions.

He mentioned Frost in the same sentence as a JG Pageau trade this week. That was it for me.
Content is content. Even if I don't agree, it's much better to have something rather than nothing. I wish when I was driving an hour to work every day I had stuff like this to listen to.

dragonoffrost

It'll be a cold day...
Sponsor
Feb 15, 2019
Hell
I never did the podcast while driving thing. It was normally SiriusXM NHLRadio. Now I can listen to Flyers daily and some of the XM radio stuff during my drive. It's kind of nice to be able to get some focus on the Flyers daily rather than when the XM guys do their cursory glance.

Reactions: Myrtman

PALE PWNR

Jul 10, 2010
Sewell NJ
There’s enough casuals; We don’t people on a podcast broadcasting terrible opinions.

Godspeed though.
Jason brings good content though, exclusive interviews with players. Direct contact with fans to ask questions. You can think his content isn't good. But he's definitely not casual and his opinions definitely aren't terrible.

TB87

Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn
May 30, 2018

Haha that dude consistently has off the wall opinions. Mayor of crazytown crazy

Exhibit A: “Ronnie Attard is a 1st RD talent.”

Reactions: FLYguy3911

TB87

Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn
May 30, 2018
This sounds like it’ll be unintentionally hilarious:

A6FDB6D8-2375-48F9-AE15-46C9EA98E4F7.jpeg

Myrtman

May 8, 2016
Shout out to @Myrtman for putting out a bunch of new Flyers content recently. I've enjoyed listening to the podcasts he's been cranking out. I feel like we have way more flyers content from real media sources now then we have had since forever and Jason's been a huge part of bringing that content.

Flyers Daily

Stick to Hockey

Flyers Fix

Search em listen to them give him some love. Dude's singlehandedly giving the flyers some love in this city and driving the media machine himself.
Thanks Brother. It has been a lot of fun doing them and not having to talk about Ben Simmons not shooting or what Carson Wentz ate for lunch over and over again.

dragonoffrost

It'll be a cold day...
Sponsor
Feb 15, 2019
Hell
Thanks Brother. It has been a lot of fun doing them and not having to talk about Ben Simmons not shooting or what Carson Wentz ate for lunch over and over again.

Finally have listened to enough where I can honestly say they are a great way to spend part of my hour drive to or from work each day. I got to figure out how to give a proper review on Spotify. I don't see that in the app on my phone, perhaps I'll see it on the PC version when I get home.

I also rage about the frequency of the loser point in the NHL they really need to either go to the 3 point system or eliminate any point for a loss.

Rich Nixon

No Prior Knowledge of "Flyers"
Jul 11, 2006
Key Biscayne
I'm excited to listen to some of Myrtetus's stuff, sounds like it's good based on everything you folks are saying.

Just as a f***around, a friend and I occasionally do kinda an anti-podcast. We keep episodes 20-30 minutes with a lotta jumpcuts and take very very long breaks between output, which I think makes it a "prestige" podcast. Mostly for friends, no real ambitions other than entertaining ourselves--essentially just snippets of actual hockey conversations we already have, so it's called FRBS: A Hockey Conversation, with "FRBS" being short for the traditional "f***in' Right, Boys!" goal celebration. Sort of a parody of the self-importance and non-analysis of most amateur podcast, with a lot of foul language and bizarre non-sequiters.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->