GDT: Flyers@Leafs 7PM TSN4

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Man with a Plan

Dec 19, 2008
Victoria BC
3 very quick whistles when we have chances what the heck is going on

The refs made it very clear already that there will be no comeback.

Hard to blame the guys when everytime a play unfolds the refs are skating around f***ing them over.

Wait you gained some momentum? Whistle.

Just when you think the refs can't get any worse a game like this happens.

Reactions: Azazel

weems

Jul 3, 2008
I don't think anyone would say we're better off with Marcinin in instead of Gardiner.

I've read people say just to get rid of him and we'd be better off without him. People call him trash all the time and say we will never win a thing with the guy.

Pretty clear he's a good player that has his hiccups but the things he does do well really bring a lot of value to the game even if its not in the tradional defending sense.

Man Bear Pig

Aug 10, 2008
Earth
I hate leaf fans, **** off giving freddy the sarcastic cheers. Bunch of mouth breathers
Kinda insane given how this guy bails the team out almost all the time. He stinks for a few games and the morons come out. The same people never cheer, never encourage their team. They sit on their hands waiting for a chance to boo.

lottster14

Feb 10, 2019
The work ethic is gross. No heart in this team. They will not get mad and show any character. By that i mean intensity and start hitting everything on the ice.

The team has a character flaw. I didn't expect anything like this to show up regularly like this.

I'm getting worried now. Wayyyy to soft to win this season, sorry

this ^ is all anyone needs to read. Facts.

LastOne2100

Jan 2, 2017
This bs started when Nylander could not touch the puck and it went for icing. Matthews loses face off. Budda Bing, Budda Bang, Betty Boop.

How do you blame Nylander on that terrible "pass" from Zaitsev that missed completely?

Leafblooded

Jul 27, 2012
T.
Leafs playing with absolutely no push back, no passion, no grit and no fight. Too bad all that money can't buy them any heart

thewave

Jun 17, 2011
I'm not. I lost hope for this squad the minute the deadline passed and we stood still. Dubas has managed to mess up something magical

iu

KE19

Jan 30, 2019
Might be time to start looking for a #1 goalie. I dont blame him for the last one but cmon. He breaks down every year like this

He's still a top 5 goalie when 100%. Maybe we should recognize he's not a workhorse that can play 70+ games and not run him into the ground before the playoffs every year.

I don't expect that kind of foresight from Babs though. Our suspect backup doesn't help either.

Leafs87

Mr. Steal Your Job
Aug 10, 2010
Toronto
Weird time to bring it up but leafs really should of waited until the offseason to negotiate with Matthews

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad