GDT: Flyers@Leafs 7PM TSN4

Status
Not open for further replies.

lottster14

Feb 10, 2019
Gardiner is much better than the options out on the ice right now, but he'll be gone in a couple months. We'll have to learn how to play without him sooner rather than later.
Babcock loves him. He's staying.

TimeZone

Make the pick
Sep 15, 2008
Lost
Anyone that says a word about Gardiner needs to look at this team without him. They are falling apart.

This team has been mediocre all year long. Pure talent earned us some points that we had no business getting one too many times this Season. Quite frankly, this team has been disappointing far more often than not this Season.

Our league leading PDO reflects this. I'm not disagreeing that were a better team with Gardiner in the lineup, but this shouldn't be overly shocking to those who have followed the team on a nightly basis.

jrgtml67

Sep 12, 2011
The big difference I'm seeing is us missing Gardiner and Dermott. Freddys been off but really only 1 weak one.

Peiskos

Jan 4, 2018
Team is going to get crushed in the playoffs, maybe they’ll even slip out of a spot at this rate. Dubas has a lot of work to do and I don’t think he’s capable of it tbh.

Pi

Nov 16, 2010
Toronto
I am pretty sure Ottawa is going to destroy this team tomorrow. They shut out the Blues last game and this team is just not right in the head right now.

Reactions: PeterPuck101

Wafflewhipper

Jan 18, 2014
The work ethic is gross. No heart in this team. They will not get mad and show any character. By that i mean intensity and start hitting everything on the ice.

The team has a character flaw. I didn't expect anything like this to show up regularly like this.

I'm getting worried now. Wayyyy to soft to win this season, sorry

Reactions: PeterPuck101

fahad203

Oct 3, 2009
This is NHL, you have to get certain things right

4th goal, Zaitsev sloppy icing. Matthews not winning or cleaning loosing faceoff and Nylander not coming out to help
5th goal, forwards not back checking, D loosing coverage

You can blame Andy all you want, our team overall isn't very good right now

member 300185

This bs started when Nylander could not touch the puck and it went for icing. Matthews loses face off. Budda Bing, Budda Bang, Betty Boop.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->