OT: Flyers HIGH Res Photos

dingbathero

No Jam? How about PB
Jul 14, 2010
St. John's, NL
Hello,

I am doing up my 'man cave' and I wanted to blow up some Flyers pics of past and present.
I have the Parent Time Mag cover already in High Res. and another one of him as well as a Bobby Clarke one. I am looking for some interesting pictures, not just 'mug shots'

Very interested to use the board as a resource for ideas. I know there are a lot of passionate people here.

Anyone direct me to some pics...

I tried searching the forum here for a thread like this, couldn't find, please merge if it exists. I've also done the google search, but nothing really great catches my eyes.

Also, If this is against the rules, please delete.

Cheers.

infidelappel*

Hello,

I am doing up my 'man cave' and I wanted to blow up some Flyers pics of past and present.
I have the Parent Time Mag cover already in High Res. and another one of him as well as a Bobby Clarke one. I am looking for some interesting pictures, not just 'mug shots'

Very interested to use the board as a resource for ideas. I know there are a lot of passionate people here.

I tried searching the forum here for a thread like this, couldn't find, please merge if it exists. I've also done the google search, but nothing really great catches my eyes.

Cheers.

Any chance you could share the Parent ones with me? I've been meaning to get some nice framed stuff for my new apt, and since my roommate (also a Flyers fan) and I are in NYC now, the more spirit, the better.

Mgkibbles

Dec 14, 2009
Gilbertsville, Pa
Here are a few from the Photoshop threads. I've been saving these on my laptop and PS3 - they're frequently used as backgrounds. I believe the credit goes to Jules for the editing.

ilovetheflyers8

Jan 26, 2009
D.C.
If you can find a high resolution version you should use that picture from the goal cam of Leino scoring that goal against Montreal in the playoffs where he has his arm up in celebration.

Last edited:

clockwise

Aug 19, 2009
Philadelphia
Hello,

Cheers.

Send me a pm.

might2mash

Post-apocalyptic
Oct 22, 2007
South Bend
It is. Took it at a Rangers game earlier this season.

That's fantastic.

Here are a few from the Photoshop threads. I've been saving these on my laptop and PS3 - they're frequently used as backgrounds. I believe the credit goes to Jules for the editing.
Actually, those two are mine I believe.

Especially since I took the first photo. :sarcasm: Glad you liked it!

BrindamoursNose

Oct 14, 2008
Hello,

Cheers.

Just rasterbate the photos. You can make a tiny one into a huge photo.

http://homokaasu.org/rasterbator/

dingbathero

No Jam? How about PB
Jul 14, 2010
St. John's, NL
Big Bump, but didn't want to create a new 1

Is there any way we can get the Getty Images from past game without paying an arm and a leg?

As well, always looking for photos....

I will be in Fla and Tam this next road trip they are on, I am in row 16ish for both games, Flyers shooting twice, will take a few snaps.

edit: I love the birds eye views of goalies, that save last night on the penalty shot would be a cool shot.

Last edited:

Hollywood Cannon

I'm Away From My Desk
Jul 17, 2007
South Jersey
Is there any way we can get the Getty Images from past game without paying an arm and a leg?

As well, always looking for photos....

I will be in Fla and Tam this next road trip they are on, I am in row 16ish for both games, Flyers shooting twice, will take a few snaps.

Define an arm and a leg?

You can email the people over at photofile.com and request to have any Getty image posted on their site if you have specific ones in mind. I just emailed them on Monday asking them to add a specific picture of Nathan MacKinnon and they got back to me within 10 minutes and it was added.

8x10's are $9.99, 11x14 are $16.75, 16x20's are $25.99, and 20x24 are $43.99.

dingbathero

No Jam? How about PB
Jul 14, 2010
St. John's, NL
Define an arm and a leg?

You can email the people over at photofile.com and request to have any Getty image posted on their site if you have specific ones in mind. I just emailed them on Monday asking them to add a specific picture of Nathan MacKinnon and they got back to me within 10 minutes and it was added.

8x10's are $9.99, 11x14 are $16.75, 16x20's are $25.99, and 20x24 are $43.99.

Hm, thats not too bad at all.

Free is better :P

I will check them out HC- thanks.

Hollywood Cannon

I'm Away From My Desk
Jul 17, 2007
South Jersey
Got my photo from PhotoFile in the mail today. I got a 16x20 and the thing is crystal clear. You get every little detail in the picture. I scanned the image but my scanner is only 11x17 so I didn't get the whole photo.

33230ag.jpg

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->