Deebs

Let's swim to the moon
Feb 5, 2014
giphy.gif

overlords

#DefundCBC
Aug 16, 2008
The City
I understand none of the gritty love. He's literally every other mascot. Did the flyers just buy a ton of bot accounts on reddit to make him go viral or what?

Reactions: David Suzuki

blarneylad

Feb 1, 2009
I understand none of the gritty love. He's literally every other mascot. Did the flyers just buy a ton of bot accounts on reddit to make him go viral or what?
He is creepy looking, and they are having loads of fun with it.

NewEraGM

Jun 19, 2010
Could be a trap game....2 teams in opposite direction. At home, Saturday night. 1 more game before All star break..

I think we will play well tonight though...I think they know this is a trap game, and they don’t want any negativity before the break. 2 more games then everyone gets 7-10 days off...

Kinda happy none of our players are going to ASG...such a gimmickee weekend..

Milhouse40

Aug 19, 2010
Niemi or Price?

I personally always feel more into it with Price, but got a lot of shots last night and a flight after the game.....so i would maybe go with Niemi on this one.

Habaneros

Habs Cup champs 2010
Oct 31, 2011
Niemi or Price?

I personally always feel more into it with Price, but got a lot of shots last night and a flight after the game.....so i would maybe go with Niemi on this one.

some of the Philly media was expecting AN to get the start...

Reactions: Milhouse40

Forum93

Feb 16, 2015
Niemi or Price?

Last time I checked Price had a losing record against the Flyers so yes maybe go with Niemi for this one :crossfing

overlords

#DefundCBC
Aug 16, 2008
The City
Hi! People are having fun here. Just let 'em.

This isn't an argument. You can justify such dumb things with a line like this. I'm not even saying Gritty is dumb, it's great that kids love him. I'm literally just saying he's the same as any other mascot and people just seem to love to get caught up in trends these days.

TannedBum

Jul 23, 2014
I hope someone replaces Peca tonight. Hudon ? Peca was so frustrating last night. He's supermassiv.. No, he's galactic centre sized offensive black hole.

Reactions: CapSpace

mattyboy

What Up With That?
Jun 26, 2013
He’s a distraction to an overly disappointing season.

mattyboy

What Up With That?
Jun 26, 2013
Not feeling confident. Flyers historically have had their way with us. G tends to own our asses

Milhouse40

Aug 19, 2010
I hope someone replaces Peca tonight. Hudon ? Peca was so frustrating last night. He's supermassiv.. No, he's galactic centre sized offensive black hole.

I agree that Peca was underwhelming last nigh....but so was Hudon this entire season. But i guess, fresh legs can't hurt.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->