Flyers Goal Songs

Ghosts Beer

I saw Goody Fletcher with the Devil!
Feb 10, 2014
They scored four goals on Wednesday night and on the drive home my wife asked me "did they have a new goal song?" My response was "did they even have a goal song?" Her response, "did they even?"

So new goal song = trash if I don't even bother to notice it.
That was my reaction to this thread — I have no idea what the current goal song is, which means it’s unremarkable.

dragonoffrost

It'll be a cold day...
Sponsor
Feb 15, 2019
Hell
I think it's only been used for the one game.

I remember it being the standard song from last year in the preseason, but that could be completely wrong.

They normally debut the new goal song on the regular season home opener. It actually was debuted in Prague then used Wednesday night.

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
Not at all, that terrible annoying Florida Georgia line (I'd rather stick a toothpick under my toe nails and kick the wall) will forever and always will be the worst
Which one was that, was that some remix or something?

Captain Dave Poulin

Imaginary Cat
Apr 30, 2015
Tokyo, JP
Now I have this idea stuck in my head. There's no reason whatsoever not to play "Ain't Talkin' 'Bout Love" with the lights turned down as the Flyers hit the ice pre-game, in addition to after goals - adopt the song wholesale. Gives the crowd a chance to "HEY HEY HEY!" a few times early and get the boys ripe for violence. Also, for those of you who are very excited by Taryn, Van Halen music basically works like gravity on panties. Just saying.

Here4ThaLids

“Sunshine has always been our enemy.”
Sep 28, 2018
I'd like to make a playlist of as many of the Flyers related songs that we can come up with. Unfortunately, I cant remember very many of them.

If anybody can chip in, please list the artist and song and any other info that might be fun. I appreciate it!

Here's what I have....

The Boils - The Orange & The Black (Arena Win Song)
Mac Miller - Knock Knock (Locker Room Win Song in 2018-19)
Jetboy - Feel The Shake (2019-20 Goal Song)

The Mac Miller song is from a few years ago and seemingly resurfaced briefly last year as a tribute. But we did see a few locker room videos of the boys dancing to Lionel Richie's 'All Night Long' last season.

Reactions: Captain Dave Poulin

Here4ThaLids

“Sunshine has always been our enemy.”
Sep 28, 2018
Now I have this idea stuck in my head. There's no reason whatsoever not to play "Ain't Talkin' 'Bout Love" with the lights turned down as the Flyers hit the ice pre-game, in addition to after goals - adopt the song wholesale. Gives the crowd a chance to "HEY HEY HEY!" a few times early and get the boys ripe for violence. Also, for those of you who are very excited by Taryn, Van Halen music basically works like gravity on panties. Just saying.

Can you imagine Taryn dancing on David Coverdale's cars? I sure can.

Rebels57

Former Flyers fan
Sponsor
Sep 28, 2014

I would definitely be into having an in-game song to get the crowd chanting. A lot of teams are adopting that and i'm shamelessly a fan. As long as it's not as stupid as Blues fans singing Country Road..a song about f***ing West Virginia.

Hollywood Cannon

I'm Away From My Desk
Jul 17, 2007
South Jersey
I would definitely be into having an in-game song to get the crowd chanting. A lot of teams are adopting that and i'm shamelessly a fan. As long as it's not as stupid as Blues fans singing Country Road..a song about ****ing West Virginia.

How bout Gloria, so all the clowns who jumped on the Blues bandwagon can feel at home?

dragonoffrost

It'll be a cold day...
Sponsor
Feb 15, 2019
Hell
The skate out song should be

Or

Metallica is ok but those would get people up more I think

Rich Nixon

No Prior Knowledge of "Flyers"
Jul 11, 2006
Key Biscayne
GEEEEEEEEEEEEEEZ, Have some respect of your elders.

I got plenty of that, just...if you hit puberty sometime between Diver Down and 1984, you've been alive for at least half a century. Not sure the tunes translate to anyone you'd wanna see gettin' wild in 2019.

Last edited:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->