Flyers getting some help

Fooladelfia

Nov 11, 2007
Over the past few days we have continued to see the Flyers keep their hot pace going. They are slowly creeping up the standings at a pace of 2 points a night. Right now the main focus is on the Trashers but keep watching the Flyers, as they have one of the best records in the last 10 games. It look like they trade to get some help up front..We saw Silvan leaving The Muzik night Club in TO..He was in Toronto to get some help for the Flyers...and it look like something happen between the 2 teams and Tavares and Hall was the names that we heard more in the discussions..... more to come.

hand+shake.jpg

Alvaro and Abbas look like they agree on something......that the 2 teams suck for now?

Last edited:

Fooladelfia

Nov 11, 2007
Senators and Flyers deal

Flyers deal made 2 deals in less than 24 hours. This one with the Sen's They got some help for defensive squad. :handclap:

Fooladelfia

Nov 11, 2007
I had no choice Matt Flyers have to live and I receive alot in return. But I will miss this lips......:(

ThrashersGM

Dec 14, 2006
Kurtis Foster makes Schremp his ***** and gets a one game suspension. Souray gets waived and the Thrashers break their 5 game losing streak against one of the hottest teams in the league with thier backup in net, thanks!

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->