News Article: Flyers' fast-starting Read gets promotion

Magua

Doer of Hoffific Things
Apr 25, 2016
Huron of the Lakes
Vegas might just yet be interested ��

I'd prefer they take Weise and his 3 year contract if they take a forward. With a lower cap hit and with 2 extra years under contract for an expansion team, I could see them taking the younger guy. Vegas has talked about being "physical" out in the West, and when all is said and done and with PP2 usage, I could see Weise posting similar scoring numbers to Read (to say nothing of a big 2-way difference).

sa cyred

Running Data Models
Sep 11, 2007
SJ
Wouldn't be opposed to taking Streit off the 2nd PP and putting Read in there.

Curufinwe

Feb 28, 2013
Please tell me someone has tweeted at Myrtetus asking him if Hextall is still going to attach Morin in order to trade Read.

Rebels57

Former Flyers fan
Sponsor
Sep 28, 2014
I'd prefer they take Weise and his 3 year contract if they take a forward. With a lower cap hit and with 2 extra years under contract for an expansion team, I could see them taking the younger guy. Vegas has talked about being "physical" out in the West, and when all is said and done and with PP2 usage, I could see Weise posting similar scoring numbers to Read (to say nothing of a big 2-way difference).

Yeah Weise seems like it would be a more appealing choice for them.

Rebels57

Former Flyers fan
Sponsor
Sep 28, 2014
Wouldn't be opposed to taking Streit off the 2nd PP and putting Read in there.

At this point I would rather take Streit off the team even if it meant Read had to play Defense. That's how bad Streits been.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->