Flyers Fans Deals & other info we need

PHILOUDELPHIA

Feb 29, 2012
South Jersey NJ
Guys, any deals, bargains and stuff you come accross that could benefit others in this forum mainly our section would be nice. It can be anything from a cable package deal to grocery shopping, going out etc.

I have 2 items 1 is a question the other for something for you guys to try and see if you like.

1 Dietz n Watson Buffalo Wing Cheese I got it at the acme on ridge ave in roxborough, not every store has it. If you are able to get some it flat out is incredible on a sandwich. Many will let you sample a slice to see if you like it.

2 X1 - I was threatening to cancel comcast, because my bill was at 230 a month. So they put me with the customer resolution dept. Bottom line they got me a new deal Premier triple ply, internet 105 and the price 160 for 2 yrs and they upgraded my equipment to the X1 and included the HD DVR box 19.95 value for free.

Does anyone else have the X1 and what are your thoughts, I'm still playing around with the interface and trying to get use to it. I'm just 1 person and live in apt so this works for me.

If you have a family or need other boxes, i noticed at 199 they have the same deal but include 4 boxes. Where they make there coin is on equipment. I have my own modem saves 9 a month.

PHILOUDELPHIA

Feb 29, 2012
South Jersey NJ
How's the buffalo cheddar on the way out?

http://s180.photobucket.com/user/nhlphi24/media/IMG_20140107_144558_zps894107b5.jpg.html?sort=3&o=21

this should open for you, and it should land on the picture of the cheese. If it takes you to the main page just flip through the pictures, i got 1 photo of the buffalo wing cheese from the acme in roxbrough.

If you never had it, you gotta try it.

goes great on a cornbeef sandwich, w lettuce pickels, guldens spicy brown mustard.

Jray42

May 10, 2009
Philadelphia
No, i think he meant like, on the way out. Like on a scale of 1 to Taco Bell.

This probably could be merged into the OBT.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad