OT: flyers fan in san diego, CA

Foreverinour

Mar 10, 2008
San Diego, CA
I know theres been some threads about people out in CA, but that was like a few years ago. I just moved out to san diego from Delaware to start a new job. Its a pain in the ass trying to find a room/apartment. I was wondering if there are any flyers fans here? If any of you guys chill somewhere. A friend of mine who used to live out here said there was a "philly" themed place.
thanks
-steve

Cyborg LeClair

Thank You Mr. Snider
Nov 18, 2011
Jurassic Park
I know theres been some threads about people out in CA, but that was like a few years ago. I just moved out to san diego from Delaware to start a new job. Its a pain in the ass trying to find a room/apartment. I was wondering if there are any flyers fans here? If any of you guys chill somewhere. A friend of mine who used to live out here said there was a "philly" themed place.
thanks
-steve

I plan on moving to California from the Lehigh Valley. Hopefully in a couple years when I have a decent nest egg saved and enough experience to get a decent job out there. Just hold tight for like 20 months ;)

Lindberg

Bennyflyers16 get a life
Oct 5, 2013
I live in San Diego (PB to be exact). I would agree that it is kind of a pain to find a room/apartment. I haven't been in a place that is "philly" themed out here but it wouldn't surprise me if there was.

Beef Invictus

Revolutionary Positivity
Dec 21, 2009
Armored Train
thanks
-steve

If you need a cheesesteak go to Philly Frank's.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->