GDT: Flyers @ Ducks 7PM PST

Status
Not open for further replies.

ADHB

Sponsor
Apr 9, 2012
That has nothing to do with bounces. That has everything to do with giving the opposition a free pass into the zone. No pressure at all.

la patineuse

Aug 21, 2010
Pee wee hockey players don’t even bunch up in one area like that. 4 Ducks within four feet of each other at the blue line ain’t gonna cut it.

TheGoodShepard1

Dongle Digits. Fire Newell Brown
Nov 26, 2017
That has nothing to do with bounces. That has everything to do with giving the opposition a free pass into the zone. No pressure at all.

I got the sarcasm. But it is amazing that 2 Flyers just get free reign to the front of the net with not so much as a body put on them whatsoever because there's no one down low.

Reactions: ADHB

bsu

"I have no idea what I am doing" -Pat VerBleak
Sep 27, 2017
Good ole Flower clearing the crease with his stick

CrazyDuck4u

Oct 14, 2006
We should all write a nasty letter and send it to bobs office. Whos down?.. Cause they obviously dont care about playing defense

Ducks DVM

sowcufucakky
Jun 6, 2010
Long Beach, CA
Rakell deeper than Montour. Don't know which is worse
Montour stayed with the appropriate player. Rakell just drifted around and took nobody.

Petterssen not keeping the puck in at the point because he has no confidence started the whole thing, but the other two were definitely not helpful.

Reactions: Mallard

Magnus the Duck

Nov 7, 2014
Sweden

When we try to go up the ice, there is all sorts of difficulties. And as you said, it is like a freeway into our zone.

Ducks DVM

sowcufucakky
Jun 6, 2010
Long Beach, CA
Why is the go to outlet pass now to the guy in the middle of the ice who has 2-3 opposition players within 5 feet of him? Lindholm did it about 5 minutes ago and Fowler just did it Kesler.

I preferred the around the boards to the other team. At least nobody is likely to get put up and injured that way.

ADHB

Sponsor
Apr 9, 2012
It’s hilarious. Every time the Flyers are in the zone, the puck carrier has all day and then some to make any play he wants. It’s like the Ducks are playing a PK scheme at even strength.

Reactions: Deuce22
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad