GDT: Flyers @ Caps - 9/27/13 @ 7 PM

HeyMattyB

Sports bring out the worst in everyone.
Aug 20, 2010
Philadelphia, PA
Is Eric Fehr just benefitting from the players around him and the situation he's in, or is he actually playing dynamite/lights-out hockey? I mean, he looks like the guy we had HOPED he would be when GMGM drafted him, before injuries wrecked his early career. Really, really hope he can stay healthy this year.

Calicaps

NFA
Aug 3, 2006
Almost Canada
Is Eric Fehr just benefitting from the players around him and the situation he's in, or is he actually playing dynamite/lights-out hockey? I mean, he looks like the guy we had HOPED he would be when GMGM drafted him, before injuries wrecked his early career. Really, really hope he can stay healthy this year.

He's played like this with a range of linemates which leads me to believe it's a true late bloom.

Dream Big

Jun 10, 2005
Axis Mundi
Fehr has always had the ability. His body is what was letting him down. First the back and then the shoulders. He has good size, can skate and has good hockey smarts.
Goal by OV on the PP!

Liberati0n*

Not sure how many of those Wilson landed but that was ****ing awesome.

Liberati0n*

Carrick looks shorter than Perreault. Is that possible?

It's probably close. Perreault isn't really that short, and Carrick is only 5'11" if I remember right. Carrick still has time to grow a little though and looks like he has much stronger legs. SimplySensational can confirm who has the better torso-to-legs ratio.

HeyMattyB

Sports bring out the worst in everyone.
Aug 20, 2010
Philadelphia, PA
At this point I'd almost like to see Carrick and Strachan make the team as the #6/#7 defensemen, and send Orlov and Oleksy down. I guess they're both righties, though.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad