Proposal: Flyers / Canucks

litflyersfan

Jan 1, 2008
I think it would be a fair trade if the Flyers added in a 3rd.
giphy.gif

Teflon Jim

Apr 4, 2018
Well, I think it's doubtful that they're going to move the 22 year old 6'5" smooth-skating right-handed defenseman who plays with a bit of an edge to his game and possesses plus offensive instincts for a mostly disappointing playmaking middle 6 winger, but maybe that's just me?
How come he's not in the nhl if he's a smooth skating giant , at 22 that waiver wire is looming.

mja

Everything was beautiful, and nothing hurt
Jan 7, 2005
Lucy the Elephant's Belly
How come he's not in the nhl if he's a smooth skating giant , at 22 that waiver wire is looming.

First, he’s currently in the NHL, he played his first NHL game this week and he’s about to play his second game tonight. He’s also not eligible for waivers for another two seasons yet. Finally, aside from Provorov, the Flyers have been slow cooking all their D prospects, mostly because they’re terrified of dressing a defense where the average age is all of 23 years old.

phlocky

Jan 2, 2007
Curious to gain your thoughts on special relativity, since you enjoy talking about things you know nothing about, it seems?

Wanna talk general relativity and how we will never have a unified quantum reality until we accept that Einstein was wrong?

Reactions: Starat327

He Is Knocking

Jul 1, 2015
Here's my mediocrity/non difference maker, can you give me the opportunity at a potential all star talent.

DekeyPete

Dec 18, 2002
pg bc
not good value. hint for all future hf boards newbies....

i, like you, used to only care about one team and follow them. i also didn't value other teams prospects and players. i made shitty trade offers, people scoffed. rightfully so! it happens to some of us who weren't born in the hockey womb. take your lumps....stay quiet for a while.....grow with your knowledge :) then post

Larry44

#FireTortsNOW
Mar 1, 2002
First, he’s currently in the NHL, he played his first NHL game this week and he’s about to play his second game tonight. He’s also not eligible for waivers for another two seasons yet. Finally, aside from Provorov, the Flyers have been slow cooking all their D prospects, mostly because they’re terrified of dressing a defense where the average age is all of 23 years old.
And Myers just turned 22 on Jan 25, so he's barely 22. Perfect age to bring up a Dman with 1.5 years of AHL experience. And the Flyers don't need Goldobin anyway, we've got loads of F prospects, we don't need reclamation ones at high prices.

Kettil33

Aug 21, 2016
So, a big smooth skating right shot d-man with top pairing upside for a lazy marginal NHLer. What's not to like.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad