Oct 19, 2006
Look at this hater.
tenor.gif

DrinkFightFlyers

THE TORTURE NEVER STOPS
Sponsor
Sep 24, 2009
NJ
If my pick comes up tonight for Vegas it will probably wind up waiting until the morning. I'll be a fundraiser if anyone wants to donate to a fellow HFBoard expert for State Senator in New Jersey's 9th Legislative District, feel free to donate! Yes this post was a shameless plug to see if anyone would donate money to my campaign.

I just gave to David Wright!

landsbergfan

Jun 20, 2018
If my pick comes up tonight for Vegas it will probably wind up waiting until the morning. I'll be a fundraiser if anyone wants to donate to a fellow HFBoard expert for State Senator in New Jersey's 9th Legislative District, feel free to donate! Yes this post was a shameless plug to see if anyone would donate money to my campaign.

What is your stance on odd numbers?

Reactions: BiggE and SanBlom

Captain Dave Poulin

Imaginary Cat
Apr 30, 2015
Tokyo, JP

You can leave your pick with me.

Reactions: Young Sandwich

BernieParent

In misery of redwings of suckage for a long time
Mar 13, 2009
Chasm of Sar (north of Montreal, Qc)
Minnesota like dem big Goalies.....Gage Alexander
28022.jpg

Gage Alexander
G
Winnipeg ICE
Catches:
L
Height:
6'7
Weight:

Birthdate:
2002-07-02
Hometown:
Okotoks, AB
Draft:
WHL - WPG (2017) Round: 7 (#133)
GPMINSHSAVGAGAASAV%WLSO
[TBODY] [/TBODY]
@pit

Gage looks like Wade Allison after becoming a Latter Day Saint.

pit

5th Most Improved Poster
Jun 25, 2005
Toronto
dubas-shanny.jpg

Kyle Dubas: Hey, hey, is Pierre there? No? You haven't seen him in three rounds? Oh, okay, well, when he gets back, ask him if his refrigerator is running. Yeah, yeah, ask him that and then tell him to call Kyl- I mean, yeah, just ask him that. It's pretty funny.
Brendan Shanahan: Kyle, are you done with the prank calls?
KD: Aww, do I have to be? I've got nothing else to prove, won a Cup, might as well mess with the other GMs and make'em laugh, right?
BS: Well, you didn't really-
KD: Okay okay, I didn't make Dorion laugh yet, but he will when he hears it, it'll be great.
BS: Uh huh.
KD: Next I'm going to text Chayka with this picture and be like "Hey kid, you gotta be a little older to win a Cup".
dubas-calder-cup.jpg

BS: That's the Marl-
KD: The marvelest thing ever, I know right?
BS: Just make your pick Kyle.
KD: Oh, it's that time already? Good thing my hangover has worn off.
BS: Pick.
KD: The Toronto Maple Leafs are pleased to select, with the 155th pick of the 2021 NHL Entry draft, LW Dovar Tinling.

That one is going to blow people's minds later when they see I got him in the late 5th Brendan, let me tell ya.
BS: Ok Kyle. Let's let @FlyTimmo pick now.

Toronto Maple Leafs
2 - 59 - Dylan Duke, C, USTNDP (USHL)

5 - 155 - Dovar Tinling, LW, Univ. of Vermont (NCAA)

Haanz

Mar 2, 2013
dubas-shanny.jpg

Kyle Dubas: Hey, hey, is Pierre there? No? You haven't seen him in three rounds? Oh, okay, well, when he gets back, ask him if his refrigerator is running. Yeah, yeah, ask him that and then tell him to call Kyl- I mean, yeah, just ask him that. It's pretty funny.
Brendan Shanahan: Kyle, are you done with the prank calls?
KD: Aww, do I have to be? I've got nothing else to prove, won a Cup, might as well mess with the other GMs and make'em laugh, right?
BS: Well, you didn't really-
KD: Okay okay, I didn't make Dorion laugh yet, but he will when he hears it, it'll be great.
BS: Uh huh.
KD: Next I'm going to text Chayka with this picture and be like "Hey kid, you gotta be a little older to win a Cup".
dubas-calder-cup.jpg

BS: That's the Marl-
KD: The marvelest thing ever, I know right?
BS: Just make your pick Kyle.
KD: Oh, it's that time already? Good thing my hangover has worn off.
BS: Pick.
KD: The Toronto Maple Leafs are pleased to select, with the 155th pick of the 2021 NHL Entry draft, LW Dovar Tinling.

That one is going to blow people's minds later when they see I got him in the late 5th Brendan, let me tell ya.
BS: Ok Kyle. Let's let @FlyTimmo pick now.

Toronto Maple Leafs
2 - 59 - Dylan Duke, C, USTNDP (USHL)
5 - 155 - Dovar Tinling, LW, Univ. of Vermont (NCAA)

Welp, there goes the guy I was targeting with my next pick.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->