Fantasy Sports: Flyers Board Mock Draft 2021

Captain Dave Poulin

Imaginary Cat
Apr 30, 2015
Tokyo, JP
I really should learn about this class and this seems like as good of an excuse as any. I've looked at exactly two Defensemen, one of which is absolutely ridiculous and the other is much less so. So I'm confused already.

Please count me in and thanks as always for doing these, @Chuck Downie.

R6OKDNW.gif

TB87

Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn
May 30, 2018
I will join this endeavor. I will be picking names out of a hat primarily because I haven’t done much homework at all on these players....besides maybe (insert secret player name here.) I’ve seen Owen Power a bit due to my York viewings. He progressively improved after the first month or so of the season. Still...not too enamored with him though. (Insert secret player name here) is the chosen one though.

Captain Dave Poulin

Imaginary Cat
Apr 30, 2015
Tokyo, JP
I will join this endeavor. I will be picking names out of a hat primarily because I haven’t done much homework at all on these players....besides maybe (insert secret player name here.) I’ve seen Owen Power a bit due to my York viewings. He progressively improved after the first month or so of the season. Still...not too enamored with him though. (Insert secret player name here) is the chosen one though.

0zOJLYh.gif

Ad

Latest posts

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->