Fantasy Sports: Flyers Board Mock Draft 2021

SanBlom

Jan 29, 2008
St Peters
You ever do something, then find out exactly 2 minutes later that you f***ed up? Yeah, me neither.

I had a post all written out about how excited I was to see Tuomaala at 27... until he wasn't available at 27. I'm curious @SanBlom - if I had taken Tuomaala at 25, would Bolduc be your pick? Please say yes so I can sleep tonight.

Preamble aside, the Jackets stroll back to the podium before their long break and are proud to select

Simon Robertsson

Simon-Robertsson-Skellefte%C3%A5.jpg

Oh good, a shooter! My scouting this year may or may not be entirely based on the results in a google image search for each player.

@SnS and the Avs are up, somehow picking at 28 after winning the Cup? Weird.
Its funny that you ask because both of your picks were my targets along with another guy that I will keep to myself (oh and another that I probably wont see later).

FLYguy3911

Sanheim Lover
Oct 19, 2006
You ever do something, then find out exactly 2 minutes later that you f***ed up? Yeah, me neither.

I had a post all written out about how excited I was to see Tuomaala at 27... until he wasn't available at 27. I'm curious @SanBlom - if I had taken Tuomaala at 25, would Bolduc be your pick? Please say yes so I can sleep tonight.

Preamble aside, the Jackets stroll back to the podium before their long break and are proud to select

Simon Robertsson

Simon-Robertsson-Skellefte%C3%A5.jpg

Oh good, a shooter! My scouting this year may or may not be entirely based on the results in a google image search for each player.

@SnS and the Avs are up, somehow picking at 28 after winning the Cup? Weird.
Robertsson was the one I debated about the most at 17, but I'm in "what have you done for me lately" mode and he was MIA at the u18s so I went elsewhere. The production at the Junior level was great though.

SanBlom

Jan 29, 2008
St Peters
[BLEEP], I mean dagnabbit, I just noticed that the Oilers don't pick again until the 4th round. No good reason for my meticulous tracking of everyone's selections on my Excel sheet. Ken Holland is going out to find some anal eye tic experts for much later!
But dont you want to see how early Whynot goes solely because of his last name?

Strawberry Fields

12x Calder Cup Champs
Sep 29, 2017
Central PA
A) Despite having three picks this rd (4 if you count Pitt) I have no board whatsoever. My top second round target is unsurprisingly off the board. Got what I wanted out of the first (a defenseman and a center) but I don't want to feel the wrath of DRW fans like Chinatown last year, lol.

B) My dumb ass was wondering how the hell Lysell hadn't been taken yet before realizing Reb took him 20 plus picks ago, lmao.

Chinatown88

Daniels QB3
Jan 17, 2012
The Universe
A) Despite having three picks this rd (4 if you count Pitt) I have no board whatsoever. My top second round target is unsurprisingly off the board. Got what I wanted out of the first (a defenseman and a center) but I don't want to feel the wrath of DRW fans like Chinatown last year, lol.

B) My dumb ass was wondering how the hell Lysell hadn't been taken yet before realizing Reb took him 20 plus picks ago, lmao.

PFFFT

They don't realize the genius of our drafts.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->