TSN: Flyers and Provorov nowhere close to a contract

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dumpster Flyers

Jun 21, 2006
Bookmark this and so will I:

I guarantee Joel Farabee scores 50 pts in season.
No, I'm bookmarking what you said before... that Laine's production "could be met" by Farabee soon, so acquiring him would be superfluous (which doesn't make sense in itself). So if Farabee manages to hit 50 points once in his career, and Laine is a perennial 40+ goal scorer, it will be fun to look back and have a good laugh :)

TheKingPin

Nov 16, 2005
Philadelphia, PA
No, I'm bookmarking what you said before... that Laine's production "could be met" by Farabee soon, so acquiring him would be superfluous (which doesn't make sense in itself). So if Farabee manages to hit 50 points once in his career, and Laine is a perennial 40+ goal scorer, it will be fun to look back and have a good laugh :)

Farabee can meet laine’s pt total of 50
Pts haha. If farabee is laine we are winning a cup.

Really the convo is laine vs Provy and farabee or Frost bc we cant play all these good maybe great rookies if we occupy their spots.

He Is Knocking

Jul 1, 2015
Some Flyers fans seem to forget that Provorov was saddled with MacDonald as a rookie and carried the pair, as bad as AM was he would have been worse without IP . You can bet it effected his game some.

I hope the Flyers long term this guy because I believe he will be our best defenseman going forward.

StoneHands

Feb 26, 2013
So Farabee is going to score 50 points once in his career but Laine who barely scored 30 goals last season is going to score 40+ every year going forward?

Cosmic avenger

Oct 27, 2018
Frost is going to make this team and put up points and he going to have to play wing because center depth is strong

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->