Fantasy Sports: Flyers 1st annual mock draft

Dabest

Nov 22, 2015
just did the draft lottery....

1st pick-Toronto Maple Leafs (no bs i promise ;)

2nd pick-Montreal Canadiens

3rd pick- Colombus Blue Jackets

Appleyard

Mar 5, 2010
Copenhagen
twitter.com
Kings, Rags & Pens still don't have a GM for the draft.

If people are interested but have not said they will be a team yet now is your chance to pick your poison from those three!

If you are worried about not knowing enough about the draft, prospects etc there will be a number of resources posted to help you.

If you are worried about time/not being able to be online often enough you can private message HeungMinSon (or myself) a list of 5 players in advance for your pick and whoever is highest on the list when the pick comes will be selected for you.

PALE PWNR

Jul 10, 2010
Sewell NJ
Kings, Rags & Pens still don't have a GM for the draft.

If people are interested but have not said they will be a team yet now is your chance to pick your poison from those three!

If you are worried about not knowing enough about the draft, prospects etc there will be a number of resources posted to help you.

If you are worried about time/not being able to be online often enough you can private message HeungMinSon (or myself) a list of 5 players in advance for your pick and whoever is highest on the list when the pick comes will be selected for you.

Yea. I really don't know enough about stuff. If you can't find another GM I will fill in if need be but if there are others amped to participate please feel free to have them do so over me.

Appleyard

Mar 5, 2010
Copenhagen
twitter.com
Supposed to be starting in an hour.

Pens & Rags still available. If people want to GM a 2nd team you are more than welcome to now. Just comment below.

The order will be based on the standings with no lottery. It makes it fairest, and also gives most likely scenario.

A full list of the draft order will be posted very soon in the draft thread OP, it is slightly different that the one currently posted due to last nights results, and includes all 7 rounds.

The conditional picks and who has them are based on common sense. (ie Edmonton are not likely to cede this 2nd rounder to Boston when it is #32.)

The conditional picks based on playoff results will not assume anything, so if a team needs to make the 3rd round to get the pick that pick will not be transferred to them for this mocks sake.

Appleyard

Mar 5, 2010
Copenhagen
twitter.com
Also, if no-one wants to take on a 2nd team and does not by the time the two teams pick they will be auto-drafted going off the draft analysts March 2016 top 250 prospects. (whoever is highest on the list still available.)

Appleyard

Mar 5, 2010
Copenhagen
twitter.com
Slight last minute amendment to rules of the draft.

GM's have 24 hours to pick in the 1st round. From then on have 12 hours (2nd-7th).

Figured it would make it easier for people to make their 1st round picks without worrying about missing them... last thing we all want is a load of 1st round picks missed.

Also a reminder if you think you may be unavailable for a pick message Heungminson or me with a list of your top 5 guys for that slot... then whoever is highest on the list still available will be selected for you after the end of the time period. (so still gives you a chance to get online and pick if in fact you are not otherwise engaged as you thought you would be.)

SanBlom

Jan 29, 2008
St Peters
Do the Pens or Rags have a 1st rounder? I'll take one of them since I dont have one with Chicago.

Can I trade with myself? jk

Hollywood Cannon

I'm Away From My Desk
Jul 17, 2007
South Jersey
144258-adam-sandler-now-youre-all-in-8Bci.gif

Appleyard

Mar 5, 2010
Copenhagen
twitter.com
Morinisbear has taken on being the Rangers GM as well as Chicago... it is for sure better than just an autodraft.

If anyone wants the Pens just reply in this thread... first come, first served.

Appleyard

Mar 5, 2010
Copenhagen
twitter.com
If anyone wants to take on the Bruins just post here.

Preferably someone without a team... but having them as secondary team would also be better than autodraft. They are on clock now so if taking over do it quick and draft straight away!

First come first served.

CodyTheHuman

Dec 31, 2014
California
Depending on who gets drafted in the next few picks I'm looking to trade my second and one of my thirds to get an earlier pick in the second round. I have picks 43, 66, 73 and 74

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->