Florida Weather is Absolute f***in`g Garbage

Jiminy Cricket

#TeamMeat
Mar 9, 2014
giphy.gif

Florida Whether is Absolute f***in`g GARBAGE.

But Don`t Tell That 2 the Nerd`s who Live there. :biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh:

All they do is Brag `n` Brag `n` Brag `n` Brag `n` Brag about there Shitty ass Whether.

Nobody f***ing Care`s. :yo:

YOUR LITERALLY DEALIN`G WITH HEAT, YUMIDITY, ALLIGATOR`S, CROCODILE`S, DINOSAUR`S, ETC. YOU`RE WEATHER f***IN`G SUCK`S. :yo::yo::yo:

Enjoy Literally Melting. :yo:

f***in`g Nerd`s. :biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh:

Reactions: Urblock

Chonged

Apr 24, 2018
I planned a trip to florida once. I hit it big on this locker that had two Ducati's in it. After I sold them off I planned this awesome trip to go have some fun in Florida with my girlfriend.

We were talking with the travel agent and she recommended that we get some type of trip insurance or something cause it was a weird time of year. Anyway, my girlfriend wouldn't let me buy the extra bit and then a hurricane ruined our trip before it even began. What a waste of two Ducatis.

My girlfriend yelled at me for weeks about wasting the money on the trip we didn't go on.

Newsworthy

Jan 28, 2018
USA
I love Florida. Weather isn't bad at all. Depends what part of Flo Rida you talking about.

Newsworthy

Jan 28, 2018
USA
A lot of "professional" baseball players and a ton of "professional" football players come from Florida. Several NE Patriots ( not Brady) are from Florida.
Florida means "flowery" in Spanish. Orlando is the worlds biggest tourist city.

ViktorBaeArvidsson

Greenville Swamp Rabbits fan lol
Feb 18, 2017
The Bible Belt of South Carolina
giphy.gif

Florida Whether is Absolute ****in`g GARBAGE.

But Don`t Tell That 2 the Nerd`s who Live there. :biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh:

All they do is Brag `n` Brag `n` Brag `n` Brag `n` Brag about there ****ty ass Whether.

Nobody ****ing Care`s. :yo:

YOUR LITERALLY DEALIN`G WITH HEAT, YUMIDITY, ALLIGATOR`S, CROCODILE`S, DINOSAUR`S, ETC. YOU`RE WEATHER ****IN`G SUCK`S. :yo::yo::yo:

Enjoy Literally Melting. :yo:

****in`g Nerd`s. :biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh:
:( I live in Flo-Rida. Someone help. *Melts*

CRM 114

Mar 17, 2018
You ever watch the news in Florida? Some seriously f***ed up/crazy shit goes down in FL. Its like every f***ed up white person from the Midwest moved down there

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad