OT: Florida Panthers Twitch Hangouts...

CanadianPantherFan

Cats are Here!
Jun 6, 2004
Calgary
Hey everyone,

I know I’m not here as often anymore, but I still lurk. I know a lot of you catch me over on Twitter.

Monday’s and Wednesday’s during the playoffs 5 PM ET .. you can catch me modding - gloriabarbarella. Her and I are huge Panthers fans. Even if you are not into gaming like me , it’s a fun hangout to talk Panthers chat (maybe we can all start a twitter spaces or GROUPME/discord chat too with enough interest).

Gloria is doing tons of giveaways (hockey cards, visa gift cards, autographed items, pop figures and so much more).

All she asks for is a follow, and some fun chat. The debut stream show went very well !
Comment below with any questions and feedback too !

Thanks guys !
Twitch

Chaos2k7

Believe!
Aug 10, 2003
Costa Rica
Hey everyone,

I know I’m not here as often anymore, but I still lurk. I know a lot of you catch me over on Twitter.

Monday’s and Wednesday’s during the playoffs 5 PM ET .. you can catch me modding - gloriabarbarella. Her and I are huge Panthers fans. Even if you are not into gaming like me , it’s a fun hangout to talk Panthers chat (maybe we can all start a twitter spaces or GROUPME/discord chat too with enough interest).

Gloria is doing tons of giveaways (hockey cards, visa gift cards, autographed items, pop figures and so much more).

All she asks for is a follow, and some fun chat. The debut stream show went very well !
Comment below with any questions and feedback too !

Thanks guys !
Twitch
Hey CPF I am pretty sure we have a Discord group too.

@Gentle Man

Reactions: CanadianPantherFan

CanadianPantherFan

Cats are Here!
Jun 6, 2004
Calgary
We go live in about an hour. Gretzky swag and other prize giveaways tonight by just following on twitch.
I expect the chat to be on fire after that game one result and all the storylines behind it.

5 PM ET tonight.

Reactions: ProjectPanthers

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad