Florida Panthers Trade Block

Brock

Feb 27, 2002
The GTA
ohlprospects.blogspot.com
With the Panthers struggling right now, we have decided to place three players (all pending UFA's) on the trading block. Maybe this lights a fire under the team (addition by subtraction).

1. Nick Bonino

You likely won't find a better rental center available on the market than Bonino. Some of the more well rounded stats in the SIM. Makes a shade over 4.1 million.

SC: 78, PA: 70, DF: 93, FO: 93, OV: 74

2. Marcus Johansson

Finding wingers who have a higher PA than SC is proving to be difficult with our ratings lately and I know how much GM's value this. Johansson is on an expiring deal at 5.5 million. But he has very well rounded ratings too and could be the perfect addition to your middle six.

PA: 77, SC: 68, DF: 68, SK: 82, OV: 71

3. Nikita Zaitsev

He gets crapped on a lot in "real life" but the reality is his SIM performance continues to be terrific. In terms of ratings, he is probably one of the top rental defenders on the market with well rounded ratings and only a 4.5 million cap hit. Perfect to help your PK and your second pairing.

DF: 93, PA: 54, CK: 84, EN: 85, OV: 73

The focus of a return should be on futures, helping me re-tool for another run next year (when my goaltending ratings should be better). But I may also be searching for a usable defender in return as well as my depth on the back-end isn't terrific if I move Zaitsev.

If interested, shoot me an email or what's app.

Brock

Feb 27, 2002
The GTA
ohlprospects.blogspot.com
Florida has added the following prospects to the trading block, just because we may have some difficult decsions to make in terms of who to sign or resign next year under the contract limits.

Willing to package guys together for a future pick or two.

Nolan Stevens
Brayden Pachal
Jimmy Schuldt
Philip Kemp
Fedor Gordeev
Jack Badini
Jeremy McKenna

When I've done this in the past, there are teams out there who can attest to finding HFNHL players out of these types of trades. If your prospect depth is hurting, could be a good way to add some potential options.

Last edited:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->