Florida Panthers Top 15 prospects 2015 Edition. Prospect #1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mogo

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jun 26, 2002
We used to do these each summer and I'll try to get this off on a roll. I think around 48 hours per pick is a good amount of time. I'm starting off with top 15 as usually around top 10 these polls die ;)

If anyone wants to set up pick #2 after this pool. Please step forward. I got no graphics skills

Who do you think is the Florida Panthers #1 prospect? Vote!

Who do you want to be added?

Android 16

Jun 23, 2011
Florida
Kind of sad how Petrovic is arguably the most developed prospect out of the bunch having played over 140 games in the AHL and nearly 50 games in the NHL. Howden is in a similar boat.

Desert Panther

Resident Lurker
Jun 23, 2002
Frisco, TX
Visit site
Grimaldi. He's shown a true developmental progression. Matheson #2 and Crouse #3 in my opinion. Didn't include Petro since I don't think he should be considered a prospect anymore as long as he's had to develop. Maybe he's just a late bloomer by comparison.

Mogo

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jun 26, 2002
This is pretty clear. I'll create the next one even if this has little time left.

Juggernaut27

#CatsHasCupNow?
Apr 29, 2014
Vancouver
Brickley is a beast in NHL 15, that's got to be worth something, right? :naughty:

Someone at EA has been messing with the GM mode the last month or so. The Panthers use to be next to impossible to develop (sans making goofy trades) into a cup team but in my latest game I just hit 2019-2020 and quite a few of our players develop really well now. No roster changes outwardly.

I can't really figure out why they would be making live updates to game mechanics this late in the year, other than to be nice to the customers - but that's not really an EA trait. Maybe some live testing for next year since they got slammed for the GM mode this year.

Crouse is at 90 on Jugs RW and an old, overpaid E. Stall is skating on the LW :laugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad