Confirmed with Link: Florida Panthers to host the 2021 NHL ALL-STAR GAME.. erm, make that 2023

RogerRoger

Jul 23, 2013
Marlins did a great job with the derby hats etc. Hope they take some of there designs.
True. But I want the Miami Vice style like the heat has some times. It looks amazing in white, black, pink, and powder blue. Just have a cursive of the teams' cities and you've got the best kit in years. It's made for an All-Star get up.

PSLguy

#TimeToHunt
Jan 14, 2013
Port St. Lucie, FL
True. But I want the Miami Vice style like the heat has some times. It looks amazing in white, black, pink, and powder blue. Just have a cursive of the teams' cities and you've got the best kit in years. It's made for an All-Star get up.

However, unlike the Heat, the team is not located in Miami!

zeroG

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 5, 2006
Somerville, MA
Build a new stadium in downtown Fort Lauderdale with 15K maximum seating capacity. Watch young attractive people flock to games on weeknights to make it a scene.

off-topic but i attended a heat game for the first time when down for the holidays and it really underscored how much of a mistake the panthers made with the location selection for their arena.

the panthers should be playing at AA. or in FLL.

Reactions: PanthersHockey1

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->