Florida Panthers Fantasy Football League

Beezer

Trochek Was Tripped!
Jun 24, 2007
Orlando, Florida
@pb1300 how's about a week from today? Don't care what time.

@Beezer lets round every one up and agree on the hockey date sooner than later

Hope I have time to run get hockey fantasy leagues in order. Everyone will need to get signed up asap. Won't have time to be chasing people down. Star Wars land opens next week and I'll be working at 4am everyday....

Reactions: CHGoalie27

CHGoalie27

Don't blame the goalie!
Oct 5, 2009
SoFLA
Draft is Tues. @ 8:30, so don't know yet.

Ok, your top 6 ?

PM me if it's top secret.
1.Saquon Barkley(NYG - RB)Greek Panther
2.Christian McCaffrey(Car - RB)CHGmen27
3.Alvin Kamara(NO - RB)I am Seventy...
4.Nick Chubb(Cle - RB)TM Ninja Bor...
5.Patrick Mahomes(KC - QB)Beezer's Team
6.Ezekiel Elliott(Dal - RB)FlaPanthers11
7.David Johnson(Ari - RB)APs Titans
8.DeAndre Hopkins(Hou - WR)Catscratchfever
9.Davante Adams(GB - WR)Thunderheart...
10.Le'Veon Bell(NYJ - RB)CanadianPant...
11.James Conner(Pit - RB)Sheeple
12.Julio Jones(Atl - WR)Panthersfan94
[TBODY] [/TBODY]

Sry I missed this... I mean, it really all depends on who takes who first and what your personal philosophy is...I can't argue any picks above.

Dr Beinfest

Jun 11, 2012
Washington, DC
I know I should have reviewed the rules yada yada, but I’m not sure this was ever announced as a change:
Why is a missed PAT worth a whopping -5 points? This isn’t an expanded roster league and it isn’t a PPR. In fantasy, a blocked kick is not differentiated from a miss. This is sending the message that a PAT is the equivalent to a touchdown minute one point. This breaks the whole matchup and I hope people would agree that that needs to go away ASAP.

Dr Beinfest

Jun 11, 2012
Washington, DC
It’s stupid. It equates missing a field goal to nearly the same as scoring a touchdown. Even -3 would be dumb. You don’t get negative points for not scoring. This also ignores the fact that a block or a messed up snap counts as a miss just the same.
I know I could’ve checked the settings and all before the draft. I sure don’t remember this from last year though. It’s an entirely non-standard setting with little logic for its extremity. Count me out of the league next year if it doesn’t get removed.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->