GDT: Florida Panthers do Buffalo Wings: We Will Learn Patience!

Status
Not open for further replies.

vendetta

#CatsAreComing
Mar 22, 2011
Edmonton
Man huby is turning into a borderline power forward grinder type with elite playmaking.. he is turning into a beast o long the boards and in battles.. rarely loses

Reactions: BabyBarkov

SoupyFIN

#OneTerritory
Nov 7, 2011
BB&T Center ice isn't the greatest, but it's not this bad. 5-6 different players have already whiffed on the puck and we're halfway through the game.

Reactions: Pukboy5kroner

WaitingForThatCab

#1 Nick Cousins Fan Account
Mar 11, 2017
Man huby is turning into a borderline power forward grinder type with elite playmaking.. he is turning into a beast o long the boards and in battles.. rarely loses

I feel like he has grown a lot just in the last year, but I also don't know what the hell I am talking about.

Reactions: Jakeybonz2

RainingRats

Dec 28, 2008
Haven’t been able to watch the game. Can someone give me the cliffs notes?

How does Hunt look?
we're controlling the play so we can't screw up defensively too much but our defensive game has been solid. first line dominating. a handful of stupid plays in the neutral zone and our zone but we're doing a good job of limiting chances.

Hunt hasn't been noticeable to me, not good or bad.

SoupyFIN

#OneTerritory
Nov 7, 2011
Idk if it’s me but I have no idea how Vrbata has more than 2 points. I NEVER notice him.
I haven't checked his puck possession numbers from past years, but I feel like Vrbata is a guy who plays his best when he has the puck a lot and is the playmaker of his line. You need to be content playing without the puck most of the time with Trocheck, maybe Vrbata isn't made for that role.

GrumpyKelly

May 15, 2011
Bottom of a bottle
g65098109.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->