Florida Panthers completely changing jersey (logo leaked post 661)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Prins Filip

Jun 3, 2010
Filippines
The thing i love in these jerseys is the "C" -patch combined in the shoulder patch. Just becuse it spells "Captain Florida" now.

Captain Florida, the grandson of Captain America. He is 75% 'Murican and 25% Cuban. Captain Florida has a sweet tan, walks around in speedos and ray bans. Captain Florida protects all the swimmers from the sharks, golfers from the alligators and the ladies from the skin cancer. He'd be my hero!

uncleben

Global Moderator
Dec 4, 2008
Acton, Ontario
Yep he was. I'm going to guess they will have the traditional 'C' and 'A' but seems a bit odd to have another separate shoulder patch for them as well.

I actually think its a really neat, and subtle thing to do. I like it.
And they'll definitely still have the standard captains lettering

What I do not like though is that the border around the "Captain" title is a different shade of gold (#C4A378 versus the #BD965F used throughout the rest of the kit).
I hope that's just a mistake in this one graphical rendering of it.

Ezekial

Cheap Pizza, Bad Hockey
Sponsor
Nov 22, 2015
Chicago
I'm as indifferent to them as I was the old ones. I think I kinda like them but there's something off-putting about them and I don't know what it is.

I really like the shoulder patch, I think it's really clean looking and I can't say I'm against a "captain" patch on the arm as long as there's a C on the chest.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad