Florida Panthers completely changing jersey (logo leaked post 661)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sticksandsun

Mar 11, 2015
Man such a good day for the franchise ruined by changing those beauties. Big mistake.

FrolikFan67

Apr 29, 2012
if they keep red as the main color, blue as the secondary, with a little yellow, and hopefully throwing a little white back in, then the colors are fine. ive been wanting some new jerseys and i actually love the current ones, i just think they could be better. and ive always been wondering about a new logo, either a re-drawn version of our current one (like the sharks did, and many other sports teams) or something completely different. and i thought recently that if we did get a new logo sometime soon that our current ones could still be kept but for a 3rd jersey, seems like that might be the idea which would be awesome. give us something new but still keep the old logo for an alternate.

Glacial

Jan 8, 2013
Yeah, I like the logo. Colors are a little weird but the home uniforms look fine. Only the road uniforms look like they could use an improvement.

Shepard

Apr 13, 2012
So no more mimicking the logo during fights?

ZFU5jXh.jpg

Vincenzo Arelliti

He Can't Play Center
Oct 13, 2014
Lisle, IL
I've always loved the Panther jerseys. Hopefully the new one is a clear upgrade and the old one can be kept as the third. Love both the colors and the logo.

ShootIt

Nov 8, 2008
I didn't mind the current logo.

Interested to see the new design. Guess no timeline yet for that, probably late in the offseason.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad