Confirmed with Link: Florida Panthers Claim Noah Juulsen

JianYang

Sep 29, 2017
Never liked him at any point in time. He likely would have found a role as a bottom 6er. I think the injuries have likely killed those chances as well. The asset wasn’t managed well, but I think this is case of where the player was never good enough.

Hard to say because he lost some prime development time, but I was never a fan.

We will never know. I remember he got two pucks to the face in two consecutive games which also knocked him out of the lineup and I just thought to myself that this is basically Juulsen's career in a nutshell. He can't buy a break.

cphabs

The 2 stooges….
Dec 21, 2012
You are right, we should go sign Nikita Scherbak. He's available and we haven't given him enough of a chance.
Guys and Gals? Our franchise had been f***ed up ever since we traded away the last Stanley Cup team. I’m not sure what the f*** has happen to us since then. I have my assumptions and opinions, but seriously, we are f***ed for a long long time.

tazsub3

May 30, 2016
The irony is that he was so happy to leave to go to an organization where they respected him enough to play him and he would’ve had more games in Montreal had he not been claimed.
To be fair what do you expect him to say. He has to say he is happy even if he was not

BigDaddyLurch

Have some PRIDE, Eric...
Sponsor
Mar 1, 2013
Principle's Office
I really liked what I saw from the kid way back at the World Juniors, honestly thought he'd find his way into our Top 4 at one point...pity injuries and lack of development time hindered his career...hopefully he eventually shakes the black cloud of bad luck that follows him and finds his way back to being an NHLer, like Ryan Murray did...

Reactions: montreal

Sterling Archer

Sep 26, 2006
To be fair what do you expect him to say. He has to say he is happy even if he was not
I don’t hold against him. He thought Florida wanted him to play him. I feel bad for him and wish we didn’t lose him. If he hits waivers again, we’d try to get him back.

BigDaddyLurch

Have some PRIDE, Eric...
Sponsor
Mar 1, 2013
Principle's Office
I don’t hold against him. He thought Florida wanted him to play him. I feel bad for him and wish we didn’t lose him. If he hits waivers again, we’d try to get him back.

On the plus side, he's chillin' on a Florida beach instead of being stuck in a hotel room in Montreal...

BargainBinSpecial

Jul 2, 2018
The only good thing out of all this is that he likely won't become another Habs killer. Seattle likely passes on him and he leaves for Europe.​

Whitesnake

If you rebuild, they will come.
Jan 5, 2003
He was going to be an NHLer before all those injuries. Much better processor than Fleury. Shame. And yeah, kind of a dick move by Florida.

Tough to know. Maybe a bottom filler. But we don't know for sure. We went safe and low ceiling that year. It's not out of the ordinairy that this type of pick don't pan out. OBVIOUSLY, add the injury factor and he never had a chance.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad