Confirmed with Link: Florida Panthers Claim Noah Juulsen

RandomTask26

Jan 6, 2020
Surprising - looking at their roster not sure he gets to play much. Hope they waive him again so we can get him back!

Adam Michaels

Jun 12, 2016
Montreal
I think we'll have a chance to claim him back, but like Scherbak, we won't.

Only if Florida places him on waivers and only if the Habs are the only team to place a claim on him should that happen.

Because I believe that even if a team is behind the Habs in the waivers priority order, if just one more team places a claim on Juulsen next time around, he will go to the other team.

I may have misunderstood it.

Kairi Zaide

Unforgiven
Aug 11, 2009
Quebec City
Unfortunately injuries derailed his development.

He wasn't good at all in his time up over the past 3 seasons.

Doubt Habs will regret this in any way in the future.

Wishing him the best obviously.

Reactions: abo9 and ArtPeur

Sterling Archer

Sep 26, 2006
That sucks. I really like Juulsen. Hope we can get him back one day. Surprised Florida claimed him after they claimed Forsling yesterday.

Reactions: Ginger Papa

Le Barron de HF

Justin make me proud
Mar 12, 2008
Shawinigan
I didn't think he'd get claimed but perhaps in hindsight we could have waited an extra day to waive him with names like Kylington and Morin on waivers.

Jesker

May 8, 2010
Montreal
With Mete Fleury Ouellet (meh) and even Leskinen who could play in case of injuries it sucks but we shouldn't be too much rattled about it.

26Mats

Jun 23, 2018
Only if Florida places him on waivers and only if the Habs are the only team to place a claim on him should that happen.

Because I believe that even if a team is behind the Habs in the waivers priority order, if just one more team places a claim on Juulsen next time around, he will go to the other team.

I may have misunderstood it.

I think that's how it works.

Habs Halifax

Loyal Habs Fan
Jul 11, 2016
East Coast
Too bad that we lost him due to a numbers game. :(

We might have lost him due to his injuries cause if he played the last two years, He might have leap frogged Mete and Mete would have been on waivers. See, this is the problem with rushing guys... Mete and KK for example. We could have had Mete exempt from waivers and also KK exempt from expansion draft

Chili

En boca cerrada no entran moscas
Jun 10, 2004
Didn't look like he was going to get a chance this season with the Habs so it's good for him.

Frolik and Perry on there today.

Kairi Zaide

Unforgiven
Aug 11, 2009
Quebec City
Not for him. He gets an NHL paycheque and a chance to play. We should be happy for him rather than being sad about losing someone who isn’t better than any of our current Top 6.
Exactly. He's going to get a chance elsewhere. He wasn't going to beat out Weber, Romanov, Ed, Chiarot, Mete, Kulak, Petry and even Ouellet and Fleury.

Reactions: ArtPeur and le_sean

Lshap

Hardline Moderate
Jun 6, 2011
Montreal
I think we'll have a chance to claim him back, but like Scherbak, we won't.
Scherbak lost his focus and looked terrible at the end with the Rocket. No loss. Juulsen impressed me during his brief call-up with the Habs. If he's physically able to get back to where he was, I doubt we'll have a second chance to get him back.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad