Post-Game Talk: Florida Panthers at New York Rangers 11/10/2013

Glen Sathers Cigar

Sather 4 Ever
Feb 4, 2013
New York
Gritty win... I dont mind, this game had such a high "typical loss" auroa over it I'm just glad we won.

Zucc, Richards and.. Hank 1st star ? My broadcast cut out before they announced the 1st star of the game

Zucc was third, Campbell from Florida was second and Richards was first.

ColonialsHockey10

Jul 22, 2007
Lost in everything that has been said, Brian Boyle and Michael Del Zotto had excellent games.

The passing has been fantastic recently. It's just so exciting to watch.

Boruto

Jun 27, 2011
Al Trautwig awkward remarks 2013-2014

"Do you take advantage of your mom?" - Al Trautwig
"I'm going to go out there and score a quickie" - Al Trautwig

Hariken

Apr 7, 2013
Gotta remember that the Panther's second goal was 100% luck. So in reality, the score was 4-2 :)

Oak

Apr 22, 2012
MA
My main concern is where does Nash go when he comes back? On the 3rd line with Brassard? Who fills in the gap? I don't want our top 2 lines touched right now I really like what's happening, especially Kreider-Step-Zucc.

JCrusher*

Apr 16, 2012
My main concern is where does Nash go when he comes back? On the 3rd line with Brassard? Who fills in the gap? I don't want our top 2 lines touched right now I really like what's happening, especially Kreider-Step-Zucc.
I know the zucc-step-kreids line has had great chemistry BUT nash also has good chemistry with stepan and kreider. I know Zucc is a fan favorite but nash is still a top player

Squarp

Ranger for Life
Feb 19, 2012

If Nash is playing with Brassard on the third line 1) That is a great problem to have and 2) I would't consider that a third line. We would have more of a 1a 1b and 2

Vitto79

May 24, 2008
Sarnia
Hopefully Moore is back soon cause av doesn't trust Mashinter for more than 5 minutes a game. Pyatt out should give miller a look till and returns anyway

vladmyir111

Mar 27, 2007
For some Pejorative Slured reason CI had Panthers broadcast and they just glossed over the Kreider hit as a selfish penalty blah blah and showed no replays.

What exactly happened there?

Oak

Apr 22, 2012
MA
I know the zucc-step-kreids line has had great chemistry BUT nash also has good chemistry with stepan and kreider. I know Zucc is a fan favorite but nash is still a top player

Zucc is an assist machine. I wouldn't change it.

I like Nash but his now generic solo rush to the net where he gets stripped 90% of time does not belong with Kreider and Step. Brassard has been looking pretty lame hopefully Nash can wake him up. Question is who plays with them.

Idlerlee

Apr 19, 2013

Zucc is at a ppg since the scratch though.. is there any genuine point in removing him from that line ? If it aint broken...and all that

Loff

Will Killye
Dec 7, 2007
Soft euro
For some Pejorative Slured reason CI had Panthers broadcast and they just glossed over the Kreider hit as a selfish penalty blah blah and showed no replays.

What exactly happened there?

Pushed Upshall into the boards. Guy went down like a sack of potatoes.

Raspewtin

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
May 30, 2013
Zucc just works really well with his line. That line needs a pass first guy, Stepan can really shoot the puck and shouldn't always be looking to pass. Leave Zucc where he is.

Bullseyes

Aug 16, 2013

It's not a bad problem to have, but we'll have to see if the lines keep it up.

Oak

Apr 22, 2012
MA
Hopefully Moore is back soon cause av doesn't trust Mashinter for more than 5 minutes a game. Pyatt out should give miller a look till and returns anyway

Only thing Pyatt has over Miller is he is a bit safer. He does nothing good, but does nothing really bad. He just cancels himself out. If Miller can show he is a safe choice and will make no big mistakes on the ice I would never bring Pyatt back.

Just gotta find a way to have Pyatt take Pouliot with him. From now on they will be known as the pylon brothers.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->