Post-Game Talk: Florida Panthers at New York Rangers 11/10/2013

Wolfy*

I thought Kreider was a smart kid, but that's the dumbest move I've seen in a long time.

Btw, who got the 1st star? Let me guess...Hank ;)

Raspewtin

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
May 30, 2013
13 goals in our 3 games......holy hell. I know Florida sucks but Thomas is a really good goalie.

Zuuuuc

Dec 19, 2010
Canada
Wasn't pretty but after the start to the season, you take what you can get. 9 wins, all in the ROT column could be huge later on in the season, especially with so many teams in our division lacking in that category.
Did anyone else notice what sounded like a puck or stick on the post all throughout the broadcast, not sure during gameplay

theFiGS

Oct 13, 2013
On Kreider's hit. I'm sorry I'm okay with it. Stepan takes so many ****ing cheapshots it's disgusting. Kreider destroying Upshall after that scrum is OK with me. Although that was BAD timing.

GG Boys. Every win can't be pretty. Sucks the streak ended here, but Florida is more talented than they get credit for.

On to the Debs :)

Agreed 100% stepan has been getting killed and kreider had enough. I don't mind it just unfortunate timing

NickyFotiu

NYR 2024 Cup Champs!
Sep 29, 2011
Great win. Kreider and Zucc really are different players this season.

Kreider is starting to show people around the league he may be a rookie but he is still a animal physically. I like when I see him play physical. Going to be great when Mcilrath starts laying people out as well.

Boruto

Jun 27, 2011
I thought the Columbus game was worse in this aspect.

Nice win, though. Florida gave them everything they ha and the Rangers stood tall in the face of a deficit. Richards and McDonagh had great games in particular IMO.

Last 1:15. Typical weird ass FLA game.

High And Wide*

LOL Al: "Now, Chris Kreider, bad penalty, bad time, but WOW I loved to see him do that!"

:laugh:
:shakehead

Raspewtin

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
May 30, 2013
I disagree. Yep, timing was horrible, but it was still a dangerous hit. It wasn't really a scrum though, just a little skirmish if that at all, happens hundreds of times in a game.

I understand that but unfortunately I don't feel bad for Upshall. He's a scum****, and Stepan can't keep taking cheapshots. I can't believe he's never missed a game. If it takes Kreider almost killing Upshall to send a message, I'm good.

Still hated the timing though.

JCrusher*

Apr 16, 2012
Kreider is starting to show people around the league he may be a rookie but he is still a animal physically. I like when I see him play physical. Going to be great when Mcilrath starts laying people out as well.
I think kreider was pissed at that point. all game he had been getting cheap shots and then stepan kept getting hit

Levitate

Jul 29, 2004
Kreider smackig upshall is OK since they won but would have been bad if the Ranger slost

ugly game but wins a win. Florida played pretty desperate

Pistachio

I love your mother
Sep 10, 2013
I thought Kreider was a smart kid, but that's the dumbest move I've seen in a long time.

Btw, who got the 1st star? Let me guess...Hank ;)

In order of appearance on the ice:

Zuccarello then Richards. In between some panthers guy was called.

Blue Blooded

Most people rejected his message
Oct 25, 2010
Stockholm
POTG: Hagelin, he creates so many chances but his linemates keep blowing them. Has 8 points in 7 games, but that number could be above 10 the way he is playing. And that's with almost no PP time at all. Currently the best forward on the team, and I'm not sure if it is close.

The Good: Richards, Streiderello (picked up their play big time in the 3rd, Kreider's penalty notwithstanding), McDonagh, Staal-Strålman pairing, Dorsett, Boyle.

The Bad: Moore-Del Zotto.

The Pyatt: Pouliot.

All in all a sloppy game, where they allowed Florida to surge back at times. But the Rangers looked really dangerous when they were on.

nyrpassion

Vetted.
Mar 10, 2008
Ottawa
I understand that but unfortunately I don't feel bad for Upshall. He's a scum****, and Stepan can't keep taking cheapshots. I can't believe he's never missed a game. If it takes Kreider almost killing Upshall to send a message, I'm good.

Still hated the timing though.

Haha, I do agree with you that I'm glad someone did something. I'm really glad that that someone was Kreider!

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->