Post-Game Talk: Florida Panthers at New York Rangers 11/10/2013

Placid

Feb 17, 2010
Hard work won it eventually. Was an exciting (and somewhat frustrating) game to watch :)

Raspewtin

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
May 30, 2013
On Kreider's hit. I'm sorry I'm okay with it. Stepan takes so many ****ing cheapshots it's disgusting. Kreider destroying Upshall after that scrum is OK with me. Although that was BAD timing.

GG Boys. Every win can't be pretty. Sucks the streak ended here, but Florida is more talented than they get credit for.

On to the Debs :)

Loff

Lafdaddy
Dec 7, 2007
Soft euro
Playing Florida at the Garden is annoying as ****. It's a cluster**** every time.

I'll take that W though. Yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahboi.

BlueshirtBlitz

Foolish Samurai
Aug 2, 2010
New York
Always fun to win, but every since the commercial for the Debs game on Tuesday that is all that's been on my mind. Can't wait for it.

silverfish

got perma'd
Jun 24, 2008
under the bridge
On Kreider's hit. I'm sorry I'm okay with it. Stepan takes so many ****ing cheapshots it's disgusting. Kreider destroying Upshall after that scrum is OK with me. Although that was BAD timing.

GG Boys. Every win can't be pretty. Sucks the streak ended here, but Florida is more talented than they get credit for.

On to the Debs :)

Agreed. Loved what Kreider did there.

I feel like that was more of a Kreider doesn't know his own strength type of situation. It looked like he flicked his arms and Upshall went into another dimension.

Those are the types of penalties teams don't mind killing off.

Idlerlee

Apr 19, 2013
Gritty win... I dont mind, this game had such a high "typical loss" auroa over it I'm just glad we won.

Zucc, Richards and.. Hank 1st star ? My broadcast cut out before they announced the 1st star of the game

nyrpassion

Vetted.
Mar 10, 2008
Ottawa

I disagree. Yep, timing was horrible, but it was still a dangerous hit. It wasn't really a scrum though, just a little skirmish if that at all, happens hundreds of times in a game.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad