GDT: Florida @ Montreal 7:30PM EST (RDS HD) Part Deux

Status
Not open for further replies.

PunkinDrublic*

This game was more exciting than any games under Martin. Despite the refs best efforts to make the game about them.

This i agree with, though there are quite a few changes. Prust, Gally x 2, Armstrong. Different mentality.

Undertakerqc

Dec 24, 2011
Except for their goal, the Plekanec line was invisible tonight. The rest of the team played well.

68*

This game was more exciting than any games under Martin. Despite the refs best efforts to make the game about them.

Martin is a *****. If White had done what he did under Martin, he would sit the next game. Therrien is different, he likes toughness.

kassian

Sep 27, 2010
Montreal

If Martin was still coaching this team, Gally would've been on the 4th with Darche and Weber - and White would be packing his bags for the AHL for playing tough.

Natey

GOATS
Aug 2, 2005
\Desharnais has been awful. Switch it up on the PP. Put Plekanec btw Cole and patches
I'd take both Cole and DD off. They've both been awful besides a few good plays each.

Pacioretty with Gio and Pleks works.

Then Bourque + Gallyx2

Cole Caulifield

Apr 22, 2004
If Martin was still coaching this team, Gally would've been on the 4th with Darche and Weber - and White would be packing his bags for the AHL for playing tough.

Most important, if Martin was coaching, Diaz would never have played first PP unit. No way.

Alexdaman

Wolfman
Mar 12, 2012
Hell/Heaven
I'd take both Cole and DD off. They've both been awful besides a few good plays each.

Pacioretty with Gio and Pleks works.

Then Bourque + Gallyx2

Well frankly DD has the best guy on that line Pac showed some initiative but he still seems to need to find that edge he had when hes got possession which I'm pretty sure he'll find soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad