GDT: Florida @ Montreal 7:30PM EST (RDS HD) Part Deux

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alexdaman

Wolfman
Mar 12, 2012
Hell/Heaven
MT has been outplaying the Gal/Gal/Prust-Moen, on the PP and on 5vs5 simply because he's using the 3rd period as a exhibition tryout. I think it's a great idea give them youngsters some exp.

Maffew

Born. Raised. Habs. Always.
May 14, 2010
Montréal, QC
So when White trashes someone and gets revenge for a dirty hit, can we start saying "You got White-washed!"

No? Okay.

Ohashi_Jouzu*

Apr 2, 2007
Halifax
Looks like post 2005 lockout with all those calls

'05/06 involved above average "inflation" of scoring as a result. Lots of resurgence in offense from players who were trailing off leading into the lockout, and having lots of powerplays to help get into rhythm helped, no doubt. Should be interesting to see in hindsight if this is the strictest they call things for a while, and if scoring is higher this year than any of the next to follow it.

Et le But

Nov 28, 2010
New York
Markov-Diaz could become the new Markov-Streit. Not because Diaz swiss but because he has a good accurate shot and reads the play well.

I also like what I see from Cube so far. He definitely won't be a liability.

The Cube will be a great 6th defender. His range, especially on the PK is atrocious so he will be a liability if we don't get Subban back. But he's made some good plays today, if he's not over-used he will serve a role.

Saintpatrick*

Why are the fans booing Kovalev I thought he was a fan favorite

Talks to Goalposts

Apr 8, 2011
Edmonton
That was good work by White, but this is nothing new from him. Remember when he went at Boychuck for the knee on knee attempt on Subban.

So the change in tone is, White is healthy again and is a good soldier.

Cole Caulifield

Apr 22, 2004
This game was more exciting than any games under Martin. Despite the refs best efforts to make the game about them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad