Proposal: FLO vs MTL

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheImpatientPanther

Florida Flukin Panthers > LTIR Maple Leafs
Jan 17, 2013
Ontario, Canada
I’m interested. What else would we need to add to Petry?

I’m thinking maybe Lehkonen with another roster player coming back from FLA?

Price with lots of retention :sarcasm:

Nothing else really helps us. We dont need anymore forward prospects and nothing else in your cupboards really interests me enough to move Huberdeau for a quantity type trade. No hard feelings.

Last edited:

Hostile Offer

Artist formerly known as Eagle Peninsula
Jun 17, 2017
Finland
Prospects are speculative, while Suzuki looks good there are plenty of junior players who's game doesn't translate to the show. He could be Joe sackic or Rob shremp. Won't know till he's put to the test. I used to be high on scherbak, I call him a bust because a guy with that amount of skill should be able to be more than a ahl/ nhl tweener.

This is some class Z argumentation. I guess you wouldn't trade Huby for Jack Hughes either then. And yeah too bad Scherbak never became more than a tweener because his career is practically over at age 22 and his sophomore year at pro level.

CanadienShark

Dec 18, 2012
If you don't know who Nick Suzuki is you might say that,
this guy will be a great player for the next 15 years in this league , plus you have 2 decent players that can make the team this year and a 2rd pick , not too bad i think.
it's a similair trade that Patch got from Vegas.
I know exactly who Suzuki is. I was singing his praises after the Pacioretty trade. He hopes to be as good as Huberdeau is now.

weinsink

Feb 8, 2018
If you don't know who Nick Suzuki is you might say that,
this guy will be a great player for the next 15 years in this league , plus you have 2 decent players that can make the team this year and a 2rd pick , not too bad i think.
it's a similair trade that Patch got from Vegas.
Dream on dude..he will be a bust as you well know in montreal:huh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->