Flint Firebirds 2019-20 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Firebrd828

Oct 21, 2015
Is either Cavallin or Popovich injured? Wondering why the call-up of Grainer. Also wondering why they wouldn't just call Morrison up, if all either one of them is going to be doing is sitting on the bench. Morrison wouldn't cost them an additional card.

Toldyaso

Tragic Poster
Apr 13, 2015
Grainer is already signed so that card I expect is burned. He has been in the building for a lot of home games. That they signed him as a free agent makes me think they have plans for him next year. Might want to get him into a game somewhere over the next couple of weeks if the right situation presents itself. Haven't heard of any injuries to Cav or Pop.

HockeyPops

Aug 20, 2018
Just a thought, you play Sudbury tomorrow who may be interested in trading for Grainer. Perhaps he dresses as the backup tomorrow to let Sudbury see him during the warmup?

Reactions: dirty12

WolvesFanSudbury

Oct 8, 2016
Just a thought, you play Sudbury tomorrow who may be interested in trading for Grainer. Perhaps he dresses as the backup tomorrow to let Sudbury see him during the warmup?
If he can't get into Flint's regular 2 we're not interested, Need upgrades. No hate on flint with that.

Savard18

Feb 10, 2015
Flint, MI
If he can't get into Flint's regular 2 we're not interested, Need upgrades. No hate on flint with that.
I don’t think anybody would take offense to it. It’s Sudbury’s year to shine, they need a pair of capable, expierience OHL goalies. Not one for the future or a project.

MJ5

Targeted Poster
Sponsor
Apr 5, 2016
Flint

Starting to look like last year's lineups. :laugh:

Last edited:

Gensdef

May 24, 2017
Keppen has never showed up in the ohl media notes as suspended or how long. Anyone know for sure if he is suspended and for how long. Or is something else going on.

MJ5

Targeted Poster
Sponsor
Apr 5, 2016
Flint
Keppen has never showed up in the ohl media notes as suspended or how long. Anyone know for sure if he is suspended and for how long. Or is something else going on.

I just went to check the same thing.

Keppen should have got 2 games. Unless noted, which it wasn't.

Wonder what's up with Kressler?

Savard18

Feb 10, 2015
Flint, MI
No Oksentyuk, Keppen, Vierling, Kressler, Kolyachonok, Gretz, Cavallin and Ty probably still in power save mode against the one team that just bombed them with no excuses. We may just get a look at both goalies tonight.

domi55us

Nov 20, 2017
Is either Cavallin or Popovich injured? Wondering why the call-up of Grainer. Also wondering why they wouldn't just call Morrison up, if all either one of them is going to be doing is sitting on the bench. Morrison wouldn't cost them an additional card.
I heard cavalin is out due to pulled groin.

domi55us

Nov 20, 2017
Grainer is already signed so that card I expect is burned. He has been in the building for a lot of home games. That they signed him as a free agent makes me think they have plans for him next year. Might want to get him into a game somewhere over the next couple of weeks if the right situation presents itself. Haven't heard of any injuries to Cav or Pop.
Pulled groin for cavalin
keppen is suspended 3 games I believe

Reactions: Toldyaso

Savard18

Feb 10, 2015
Flint, MI
No power save mode tonight
Ha! You could see it from the first shift too. Just better in every way. Let’s hope he’s ramping it up for HC’s camp and he comes back from WJC even more on fire. That’s the Captain 53 we should have been seeing nearly every night.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->