Flint Firebirds 2019-20 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

N Da No

Jun 3, 2018
3,400? Sure didnt look like it.

Your not the only one who said the same thing...3,400 no way at all. Pretty disgusting when this franchise can't even tell the truth when it comes to attendance.

People aren't stupid, they can see with their own eyes... there was sure more than 500 empty seats last night.

Toldyaso

Tragic Poster
Apr 13, 2015
Your not the only one who said the same thing...3,400 no way at all. Pretty disgusting when this franchise can't even tell the truth when it comes to attendance.

People aren't stupid, they can see with their own eyes... there was sure more than 500 empty seats last night.
Did you count them? I was there and I estimate there was at least 3k there without counting the rail watchers and the Club Crowd. It was actually a really good turn out going up against the UM Penn State game. You can whine and lie all you want but still doesn't change the fact that The organization is having success and people are coming out to watch them. I highly doubt you were even there. Pretty sure Tc wasn't either. Go gnaw your old hate bones somewhere else. Remember what your mom used to say about what to do if you don't have anything nice to say. God you two must be damn miserable people.

N Da No

Jun 3, 2018
Did you count them? I was there and I estimate there was at least 3k there without counting the rail watchers and the Club Crowd. It was actually a really good turn out going up against the UM Penn State game. You can whine and lie all you want but still doesn't change the fact that The organization is having success and people are coming out to watch them. I highly doubt you were even there. Pretty sure Tc wasn't either. Go gnaw your old hate bones somewhere else. Remember what your mom used to say about what to do if you don't have anything nice to say. God you two must be damn miserable people.

I spoke with someone at the OHL office and they told me that the attendance was officially reported as 3,042 which is more true to what was actually updated to 3,400. The league office told me that if that figure (3,042) would have stayed as to what it was originally reported that it would have have been the first time in which Flint and Saginaw drew exactly the same amount of people in games that were going on in the same night.

By the way, I miss our chats that we have had in the past at the Dort, you never acted like you do here on the forum or ever told me face to face that I was miserable.

Toldyaso

Tragic Poster
Apr 13, 2015
I can say I have never had a chat with you at the dort. You are either lying or you have me confused with someone else. If I had spoken with you and you behaved as you do here I would have most certainly have asked why you were so miserable. I can guarantee you weren't chatting with me.

Savard18

Feb 10, 2015
Flint, MI
I can say I have never had a chat with you at the dort. You are either lying or you have me confused with someone else. If I had spoken with you and you behaved as you do here I would have most certainly have asked why you were so miserable. I can guarantee you weren't chatting with me.
All those honeys you always be hollerin' at and you're SURE she ain't one playa?

Reactions: MJ5

Toldyaso

Tragic Poster
Apr 13, 2015
All those honeys you always be hollerin' at and you're SURE she ain't one playa?
LoL stop you don't have to build My Ego. I know the honey magnet days are long gone. There for certain haven't been any members of the fairer sex that I used to have regular chats with that I don't still do.

Fntfirebirdfan

Dec 16, 2018

Have you ever said ONE positive thing about this organization? I don't understand if you hate everything about them why are you even on here?! Its irritating and I will SUPPORT this team regardless of ownership because at the end of the day this team is a bunch of kids who are giving 110% on that ice every single game. Go spread the negativity some place else.

N Da No

Jun 3, 2018
Have you ever said ONE positive thing about this organization? I don't understand if you hate everything about them why are you even on here?! Its irritating and I will SUPPORT this team regardless of ownership because at the end of the day this team is a bunch of kids who are giving 110% on that ice every single game. Go spread the negativity some place else.

I've not spoken one negative word when it comes to the kids who have played for this franchise since Day 1. I've know 90% percent of the players who have played in Flint and many of their parents so I could tell you some incidents that would blown your mind away. Scouts and players agents will back me up because they likewise have confronted it themselves.

My negativity has been directed to the ownership of this franchise who is the direct cause of why the franchise finds itself in the situation it has been in since inception. Also the league takeover has not helped one bit.

I repeat, the OHL is NOT going to run this franchise forever, do you not believe that? The time is running out unless they find someone who wants to purchase BOTH the franchise and the facility from Nilson. No one in their right might would work with Nilsen in obtaining a lease for the building while running the franchise. He cannot be trusted...Money does NOT buy integrity.

How are you going to feel if this team begins to show promise on the ice and abruptly gets moved to another city? Maybe then you will realize why I have been expressing my feelings as to what has been going on in Flint.

So you tell me what will the OHL do when the 5 year suspension of Nilsen is over with. Maybe then at that time you will realize what Nilsen's affect had on hockey and whether it remains in Flint.

Fntfirebirdfan

Dec 16, 2018
I know and have relationships with players and parents as well and none have had anything to say remotely close to what you claim.
My issue is you're beating a dead horse regarding the ownership. Seriously someone can only complain about it for so long.
And maybe the team will be gone next year, but I dont live in the future....I live now and I will support those boys and that team until that day comes. And you're not supporting those boys by complaining every day on here.

MJ5

Targeted Poster
Sponsor
Apr 5, 2016
Flint
I know and have relationships with players and parents as well and none have had anything to say remotely close to what you claim.
My issue is you're beating a dead horse regarding the ownership. Seriously someone can only complain about it for so long.
And maybe the team will be gone next year, but I dont live in the future....I live now and I will support those boys and that team until that day comes. And you're not supporting those boys by complaining every day on here.

Amen. All she said last year was to worry about this year.

Now all she has to say is to worry about next year.

:deadhorse:deadhorse:deadhorse:deadhorse

Rinse and repeat.

jprenkert

Mar 7, 2014
Metro Detroit
upload_2019-10-20_23-12-43.gif
upload_2019-10-20_23-13-16.gif

Reactions: Toldyaso and MJ5

TcNorth

Jan 25, 2015
Even if it was closer to 3,000 in the building, that is still very good with Michigan and Penn State playing. Michigan isnt playing very good, but next Saturday they play Notre Dame at 7:30. Hopefully, we can have even more at The Dort to cheer on our very good team.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad