Post-Game Talk: Flightless birds vs Eagles rematch @7 PM

Status
Not open for further replies.

tenken00

Oh it's going down in Chinatown
Jan 29, 2010
Damn Hathaway. We seem to have a blunder like that once a game. Hurts today though

Reactions: Neil Racki

g00n

Retired Global Mod
Nov 22, 2007
If Sammy doesn't fix his glove issues we're not going anywhere in the playoffs. Every team has the book on him.

Reactions: Neil Racki

Alexander the Gr8

May 2, 2013
Toronto
Samsonov shit his pants before Rust even pulled the trigger. This team's in trouble come the postseason.

It's a 2 vs 0, no Capitals player within 40 feet of them and the other guy is Sidney Crosby. I think any goalie would be nervous in that situation

Langway

In den Wolken
Jul 7, 2006
Really haven't liked their execution these two games. Way too much switching off.

Melkor

Jul 22, 2012
Auckland, New Zealand
It's a 2 vs 0, no Capitals player within 40 feet of them and the other guy is Sidney Crosby. I think any goalie would be nervous in that situation
It was pretty obvious Rust was going to shoot it, Crosby wasn't skating parallel with him, he was clearly behind the play. I'm way past the point of giving this guy the benefit of the doubt. He sucks.

Neil Racki

May 2, 2018
Baltimore-ish
It was pretty obvious Rust was going to shoot it, Crosby wasn't skating parallel with him, he was clearly behind the play. I'm way past the point of giving this guy the benefit of the doubt. He sucks.
Rust must have saw something he liked

see twine hit twine

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->