Flight deck east tickets

Knighsb

Jan 3, 2007
can someone provide information regarding tickets in this section? It looks like SRO rail but does it include food and drinks? Last question ~ does the loge section empty to the thru this flight deck?

Thank you

mundyc3

May 17, 2017
Las Vegas, NV
can someone provide information regarding tickets in this section? It looks like SRO rail but does it include food and drinks? Last question ~ does the loge section empty to the thru this flight deck?

Thank you
It's where the castle is in the 100s area. Never did it so not sure what's available.

Boris Zubov

No relation to Sergei, Joe
May 6, 2016
Back on the east coast
I believe it's called the Tower Deck, not the flight deck. Last year, free booze was involved, but now that the team has tasted success, I wouldn't be surprised if they cut that out this year. They don't need to offer any incentives to get people in the doors at this point.

I would call the team to find out exactly what's included.

IceNeophyte

Nov 14, 2017
I believe it's called the Tower Deck, not the flight deck. Last year, free booze was involved, but now that the team has tasted success, I wouldn't be surprised if they cut that out this year. They don't need to offer any incentives to get people in the doors at this point.

They keep playing like they are, and they'll be giving free booze to everyone willing to show up by end of season.

Reactions: KnishOfTheCrease

sabresfan65

Vegas HAS Hockey!!
Sponsor
May 23, 2004
Vegas

This is Vegas! There will always be a way over priced VIP/you get lots of free stuff incentive. But I agree call the team!

drvannostren

Nov 9, 2011
Can anyone tell me if this is the case? On the AXS tickets site for some reason Flight Deck East costs more than Flight Deck West, neither one explicitly says food/beer included and I can't find any info on the team site.

Coming to town for the Canucks matinee game in March. Going solo, so SRO is kinda perfect for me, if I can spend $100 and have beer and some food included, I'm all over it.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad