Fleury is the next one

Status
Not open for further replies.

jcpenny

Aug 8, 2002
Montréal
Visit site
Fleury is something special. Totally carried Canada on his shoulders during the WJC. He's the best goalie since Brodeur plain and simple. He's not going to be the next Blackburn because he's simply 10 times the goalie Dan will ever be. He's flawless, his confidence is unshakable and hes havin fun doing it.
Watch him dominate games like uve never seen a goalie do it before. He's gonna represent us in all international competitions (WC and Olympics). Mark my words HES THE NEXT ONE!!

Aaron Vickers

FCHockey
Mar 4, 2002
Calgary, AB
www.nhlentrydraft.com
jcpenny said:
Fleury is something special. Totally carried Canada on his shoulders during the WJC. He's the best goalie since Brodeur plain and simple. He's not going to be the next Blackburn because he's simply 10 times the goalie Dan will ever be. He's flawless, his confidence is unshakable and hes havin fun doing it.
Watch him dominate games like uve never seen a goalie do it before. He's gonna represent us in all international competitions (WC and Olympics). Mark my words HES THE NEXT ONE!!

Just a question, but if I say he sucks, and he's the next Corey Hirsh, who should people listen to?

Fact is, both of us don't really have a lot backing our claim, and our opinions should be taken with less than a grain of salt.

Heater15

Jun 22, 2003
Saskatchewan
Visit site
He can say what he wants cuz its his own opinion :) ,but i back his statement. Fleury is the real deal. Blackburn was used as an 18 year old back up, Fleury will be the starter if the Pens don't send him down. That's the BIGGEST difference with how Pittsburgh is handling the situation and with how NYR handled Blackburn.

#37-#93-#27*

Heater15 said:
He can say what he wants cuz its his own opinion :) ,but i back his statement. Fleury is the real deal. Blackburn was used as an 18 year old back up, Fleury will be the starter if the Pens don't send him down. That's the BIGGEST difference with how Pittsburgh is handling the situation and with how NYR handled Blackburn.
The only drawback with the way Blackburn was handled is he never developed endurance and played long enough over time to develop consistency. Other then that he was fine.

It's good Fleury is getting 50% of the games, he shouldn't have the problems Blackburn has now.

USC Trojans

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
May 17, 2002
LA Oiler fan
Looking at his first game, it seems like he's the real deal.
This guy has good reflexes and ever quicker movements. That said, its only his first game, and I'd probably like to see him play at least 30 or so games before I make a judgement.

Jacob

as seen on TV
Feb 27, 2002
I just hope that the first game was, if nothing else, a glimpse of things to come. Maybe 3-4 years down the road he can perform like that almost every night.

But plenty of talented athletes have imploded before their 21st birthdays, so I'm not about to proclaim Fleury the next one.

IGM

May 26, 2002
Visit site
What are you talking about, Fluery is god. The guy is the best young player of all time and will never ever ever ever ever ever ever ever tank. Ever. It is impossible and you will burn in H E double hockey sticks for even thinking that it is possible that he may only be very good and not the greatest young player of all time.

Shame on you and all who have ever known you.

Jacob

as seen on TV
Feb 27, 2002
I think you fail to realize that most folks are grounded in reality. And that tongue-in-cheek routine is old.

Bring Bak Damphousse

Fire Bergevin...into the Sun
May 27, 2002
Canada
IGM said:
What are you talking about, Fluery is god. The guy is the best young player of all time and will never ever ever ever ever ever ever ever tank. Ever. It is impossible and you will burn in H E double hockey sticks for even thinking that it is possible that he may only be very good and not the greatest young player of all time.

Damn when you put it like that I`d like to change my opinion...it`s not too early and yes he is going to be the greatest of all time.

:D :joker: :D :joker: :D

IGM

May 26, 2002
Visit site
Whew. I am glad you changed your mind. I had already rallied the "letsgopens" faithful" and loaded them all on the "Fluery is god" bandwaggon and we were all on our way to your house to give you a good whatfor going over. Now, never forget how he is god and all will be fine. All hail Fluery, the greatest of the great.

Oh, just real quick, can someone tell me how many games he has won so far and what his GAA is? I don't have time to go and look them up right now. In fact, nevermind, I am sure that he is 3 and 0 and his gaa is something like -one billion or something along those lines. What the heck, go ahead and give em to me. It will be good for a laugh.

SmokeyClause

Feb 27, 2002
Miami, FL
Visit site
IGM said:

This level of intense sarcasm is just plain sad. I would have thought we were passed that...the horse is still dead.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->