Recalled/Assigned: Fleury Back Up

Anton Dubinchuk

aho
Sponsor
Jul 18, 2010
Atlanta, GA
This was ten years ago. TEN YEARS. Holy ****. I graduated from highschool....feels like yesterday. I freakin LOVED Babchuk.

Don't know about you guys but I'm ready to get back into the playoffs!!!!!

It’s insane how long this has been. Last month I hit the point where the Cup win was more than half my life ago. And yet that run and the subsequent 09 run is the latest playoff experience we have, so it makes it seem like yesterday.

HisIceness

This is Hurricanes Hockey
Sep 16, 2010
Charlotte
This was ten years ago. TEN YEARS. Holy ****. I graduated from highschool....feels like yesterday. I freakin LOVED Babchuk.

Don't know about you guys but I'm ready to get back into the playoffs!!!!!

That was one of my favorites games ever. The roar of the crowd rivaled that of 2006 and 2002.

And yes, I'm ready for some hockey beyond the regular season too.

A Star is Burns

Formerly Azor Aho
Sponsor
Dec 6, 2011
I watched the highlights for the Babchuk clinching game recently just to dream of what the might be like again. It was definitely loud and crazy. I've already decided that I will get a jersey for whatever beautiful bastard clinches for us whenever we make the playoffs again. Or, if we don't clinch it ourselves with a win (or it's one of the two players I currently own) I'll figure something else out related to the game that got us enough points for it to be clinched by someone else's loss.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad