Fleishmann vs Shkotov

Status
Not open for further replies.

LaLaLaprise

lalalaprise -twitter
Feb 28, 2002
Halifax, Nova Scotia
I dont think Shkotov knows there are 2 goalies in hockey :)

Fleishmann will be a future NHLer. Shkotov is a long-shot. However, if both make it Shkotov has more raw talents.

Debrincat93

Dec 4, 2002
Michigan
Nhl.com
degroat said:
Well hell...everyone is picking despite knowing basically nothing about the other prospect, so I guess I'll go ahead and say Shkotov.

Shkotov is getting about 2 points per game in the Q, while fleischmann is one of the top scorers in the WHL and getting almost 1.3 or so points per game in the WHL...

Fleischmann was awesome at the tournie last month (or late december) and most likely he'll come to the AHL next year, i hope, and probably hit it off again with hudler...

top 2 line potential, from what ive heard about Shkotov, he's not gonna be as good as fleischmann, but maybe those ppl just didnt like his game

edit: wow, what a error, how did i quote a guy under me? lol!

PEli*

IF Shkotov doesn't learn that hot-dogging and taunting will get you smoked in the AHL and NHL, he's got no chance of becoming anything. The guy is a great talent but has a ten cent head when it comes to class and attitude on the ice.

I don't know a thing about Fleishmann though. I just see Shkotov on a very regular basis.

degroat*

zetterberg40 said:
Shkotov is getting about 2 points per game in the Q, while fleischmann is one of the top scorers in the WHL and getting almost 1.3 or so points per game in the WHL...

Fleischmann was awesome at the tournie last month (or late december) and most likely he'll come to the AHL next year, i hope, and probably hit it off again with hudler...

top 2 line potential, from what ive heard about Shkotov, he's not gonna be as good as fleischmann, but maybe those ppl just didnt like his game

edit: wow, what a error, how did i quote a guy under me? lol!

Something is/was wrong with the server time...

plaugher

May 2, 2002
Halifax, NS
Visit site
Shkotov is a wizard with the puck... but the only time he heads to his own side of the red line is when he's heading off.

Fleischmann I haven't seen enough of.

Beatnik

Sep 2, 2002
Québec
Visit site
n00dles said:
aaah, Shkotov is a blues prospect
but still I'll take Fleischmann

Shkotov is an amazing talent but i'm not sure he'll be dominant enough to be effective in the big league. he's really pure offense and coachs does'nt like that.

He'll be a top 2 line players or he will end up in the AHL or Europe.

degroat*

Well hell...everyone is picking despite knowing basically nothing about the other prospect, so I guess I'll go ahead and say Shkotov.

Coffey77

Mar 12, 2002
Visit site
Beatnik said:
Shkotov is an amazing talent but i'm not sure he'll be dominant enough to be effective in the big league. he's really pure offense and coachs does'nt like that.

He'll be a top 2 line players or he will end up in the AHL or Europe.

That's funny. From what I've read that is what Fleischmann is.

montreal

Go Habs Go
Mar 21, 2002
www.youtube.com
Shkotov has good skills, as was one of the only effective players for Russia at the remax games (from what I remember, cause he didn't play against the OHL, and I have yet to watch the WHL games that I have on tape)

Don't know anything about Fleishmann, but if he's more skilled than Shkotov, wow.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->