Gaudreau-Bennett-Ferland
Tkachuk-Backlund-Brouwer
Mangiapane-Jankowski-Hathaway
Hrivik-Stajan-Lazar

Reactions: Dack

Mr Snrub

I like the way Snrub thinks!
Oct 12, 2016
The amount that Bennett is overrated by this board is truly ridiculous. People want him to be good, I get it, but he is not and probably never will be a first line player

Reactions: Oilers Propagandist

Calculon

unholy acting talent
Jan 20, 2006
Error 503
[mod]

Honestly, it's pathetic really that you can't be excited that a Flames player gets the opportunity to show what he can do, but instead have to whine and cry because of your sad little personal agenda.

Last edited by a moderator:

Lunatik

Normal is an illusion.
Oct 12, 2012
Padded Room
Honestly, it's pathetic really that you can't be excited that a Flames player gets the opportunity to show what he can do, but instead have to whine and cry because of your sad little personal agenda.
My personal agenda? I want him to earn it. Oh my god, what a terrible thing. Clearly you have never been apart of the work force or you'd understand that in the real world people have to earn promotions and opportunities.

Last edited by a moderator:

Janks

Pope Janks
Jan 7, 2010
Calgary
Personally I would put Gaudreau/Ferland with Janko. Think he’s deserved it more.
I think the biggest drawback there is that Janks is slower. Bennett brings more speed to keep up with the line.

Hopefully Bennett does well while Money is out. Hope it’s nothing serious though, we need Money.

Calculon

unholy acting talent
Jan 20, 2006
Error 503
My personal agenda? I want him to earn it. Oh my god, what a terrible thing. Clearly you have never been apart of the work force or you'd understand that in the real world people have to earn promotions and opportunities.
Yeah, get over yourself. The Flames are in the business of winning (or at least trying to), not placating the sad little fans who can't get over their own sad little lives.

This isn't the so called real world, it's the entertainment business. And if the Flames think Bennett on the top line gives them a better opportunity to win over the rookie Jankowski (because he's earned so much; what a hypocritical joke) then they'll do so without caring about the bitterness of sad little fans attempting to live vicariously through them.

Lunatik

Normal is an illusion.
Oct 12, 2012
Padded Room
Yeah, get over yourself. The Flames are in the business of winning (or at least trying to), not placating the sad little fans who can't get over their own sad little lives.

This isn't the so called real world, it's the entertainment business. And if the Flames think Bennett on the top line gives them a better opportunity to win over the rookie Jankowski (because he's earned so much; what a hypocritical joke) then they'll do so without caring about the bitterness of sad little fans attempting to live vicariously through them.
If they wanted to win Sam Bennett would never play center again. It's not my fault your limited hockey knowledge and inability to see beyond his draft position make you blind to his obvious flaws. In addition, I never even mentioned Jankowski. I think Backlund deserves the opportunity before anyone.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->