Cloud 9
Game so far...
200w.gif

Reactions: Vegas07

hotcabbagesoup

why u guys want Celebrini, he played like a weenie
Feb 18, 2009
Reno, Nevada
Sharks will be playing Vegas again soon, I need to prepare a GDT. The last time I made a GDT, you guys went on a roll....and I had a poll.

Reactions: hangman005

hotcabbagesoup

why u guys want Celebrini, he played like a weenie
Feb 18, 2009
Reno, Nevada
Couldn't have happened to a nicer guy. I'm still mad at Pacioretty for blindsiding Couture last year for no reason. Every time I see Max's face.

Super Cake

Jun 24, 2013
The NHL can go f*** themselves with this scheduling. You telling me that they could not spread the games out. Instead they give us a f***ing back to back. And then have us on 7 day break to then face the best team in the west.

Once again, the NHL can go f*** themselves.

Onto the Knights:

Why did they look so tired considering they seemed to have the lightest schedule the past couple of weeks?

Last edited:

Pirate Deadpool

Mar 3, 2011
Las Vegas, NV
The NHL can go f*** themselves with this scheduling. You telling me that they could not spread the games out. Instead they give us a f***ing back to back. And then have us on 7 day break to then face the best team in the west.

Once again, the NHL can go f*** themselves.

Onto the Knights:

Why did they look so tired considering they seemed to have the lightest schedule the past couple of weeks?

I swear Vegas has always been a team that will drive you insane with these types of losses where Vegas is the team coming off a light stretch of games for the previous week and playing hot then a road team comes to TMobile on a back to back and they have played the night before and we'll look like the tired team and lay an egg. Especially when teams play the yotes on the previous night.

I guess it's the team taking the opponent too lightly. I'll have to check the schedule and see if I'm right but I swear whenever I know the other team is in that exact situation we lose. And scoring on a 5 on 3 pp is also near impossible in vgk history.

Vegas07

Dec 6, 2018
Are we cool with sharks fans now that the two knuckleheads Reeves and Kane are no longer on our teams stirring up hate?

For me it depends on who it is. Every fanbases has its trolls, but every fanbases has people that are more reasonable too.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad