Pre-Game Talk: Flames vs Sharks

Status
Not open for further replies.

I Hate Blake Coleman

Bandwagon Burner
Jul 22, 2008
Saskatchewan
Just a place to talk about the game until someone makes the GDT. Maybe just because of the four day break but I'm especially excited for this game.

Projected lineups for tonight: http://flames.nhl.com/club/news.htm?id=690970&navid=DL|CGY|home

Cammalleri - Backlund - Hudler is the line to watch. I loved this line last game and am extremely curious to see if they can keep it up against one of the best and biggest teams in the NHL. :yo:

Goodlad

Jan 15, 2013
Sharks have lost their last 5 straight, and we're playing at home tonight. Could be a chance for 2 points here. Excited to see how Smid does replacing SOB on the bottom pairing.

Demetric

Jun 19, 2013
Under a Rock
All the Bouma - Colborne line needs is someone line Tootoo, or basically another Bouma and I think that line will be good. Colborne is good at controlling the puck and Bouma is a pit pull on the for check and back, it could work out well, even with McGrat. Not top line production but I would not be surprised to see a point come from that line.

saillias

Sep 6, 2004
Calgary
All the Bouma - Colborne line needs is someone line Tootoo, or basically another Bouma and I think that line will be good. Colborne is good at controlling the puck and Bouma is a pit pull on the for check and back, it could work out well, even with McGrat. Not top line production but I would not be surprised to see a point come from that line.

Reinhart IMO

Get McGrattan out of the lineup, put Reinhart on the 4th, and move Stempniak into the spot on the kid line. :naughty:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad