GDT: Flames vs Senators | Wednesday March 24th, 5PM | TSN5 and TVAS

swiftwin

★SUMMER.OF.PIERRE★
Jul 26, 2005
It's kind of odd... Not sure why they did it that way, is there some other TV event they are trying to avoid? 5 is early for us but who's watching this game in Calgary at 3:00 local time?

Super weird. I live in Calgary, so I'm used to 5pm Sens games. But now this is a 3pm game for me.

Reactions: Ginger Papa

Akrapovince

May 19, 2017
I live in Edmonton and have nothing better to do than subject myself to this team for the last 10 years so the earlier the better I guess.

Crazy to me that I have friends that wouldn’t even watch Sens play in the ECF but they’ve tuned in to probably 50% of this years game to watch Stützle lol.

Reactions: Ginger Papa

Alf Silfversson

Jun 8, 2011

Ok so Tierney back in between Jimi and Bathman

Dzingel White and Paul .. should be interesting.

Connor Brown on the 4th line. Say it aint so.

Some strange stuff in there.

Switch White and Tierney and I'm liking the top 6.

Feel like the bottom 6 is a weird makeup though. But screw it, let's try some different things.

Defense is just... it hurts my eyes to look at. Especially knowing that Zaitsev will get trotted out there for 25 + minutes.

WORLDSTARHIPHOP

Sens <<<<<<<<<< NHL
May 31, 2008
honestly best part of playing Calgary is reading some cpuck after, some pretty funny depressed dudes there reminds me of us

upload_2021-3-24_16-53-36.png

L'Aveuglette

つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
Jan 8, 2007
Montreal

Feel like the bottom 6 is a weird makeup though. But screw it, let's try some different things.

Defense is just... it hurts my eyes to look at. Especially knowing that Zaitsev will get trotted out there for 25 + minutes.

Would have liked to see Formenton with White and Paul myself. Would be a handful for the Flames.

Sens of Anarchy

Jul 9, 2013

DJ's been very hesitant to give White that opportunity.

cudi

Mojo So Dope
Feb 2, 2020
4 people standing in front of Zaitsev

Zaitsev: I can get this shot through for sure!

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad