GDT: Flames vs Red Wings | 7PM MST, SN360

Status
Not open for further replies.

InfinityIggy

Zagidulin's Dad
Jan 30, 2011
I'll input it before I leave for the game.
giphy.gif

Deen

Feb 19, 2010
Going to the game tonight. I can't guarantee a win, but I can promise there will be a Pocket Dawg involved tonight and in many ways that's a victory of sorts.

Should try making your own. Hollow out a baguette and you're in business.

Rubi

Photographer
Sponsor
Jan 9, 2009
Love that Lucic is on the 4th line and away from Eatbread.

Guy is a total waste of a roster space.
He may not be helping but he isn't hurting either. There are 8 Flames players who have worse CF% than Lucic.

Capture.JPG

Rubi

Photographer
Sponsor
Jan 9, 2009
Janko is 6th place and Monahan is 18th (even Gaudreau is 14th). This whole table is meaningless and garbage.
Small sample size... but it is what it is... even if you don't like the numbers.

P.S. I bet you would agree that Stone and Rieder are where they belong on the table

BigRangy

Get well soon oliver
Mar 17, 2015
Small sample size... but it is what it is... even if you don't like the numbers.

P.S. I bet you would agree that Stone and Rieder are where they belong on the table

Yeah players below Lucic on the list are what I’d consider the group of players that need to be better than they have been. And above him, the only person who’s been a disappointment has been Janko, although he’s been disappointing mainly on the PK.

JPeeper

Hail Satan!
Jan 4, 2015
Yeah players below Lucic on the list are what I’d consider the group of players that need to be better than they have been. And above him, the only person who’s been a disappointment has been Janko, although he’s been disappointing mainly on the PK.

Noah "Hanifin" Norris needs to be better? Gaudreau and Monahan need to be better?

LOL OK buddy

Advanced stats are trash and they always have been.

JGaudreau

Oct 9, 2015
Hanifin...

he went and got the best shot on our team. Very impressive, he should get more icetime for sure. Seeing elite potential in him right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->