GDT: Flames vs Jackets (5pm on Sportsnet)

Body Checker

Aug 11, 2005
Jackets are such a good team. Let's hope this one doesn't get away from us like the Detroit game. Stay out of the effin box!

Mobiandi

Jan 17, 2015
I mean GG refused to play Lazar during the winning streak last year. Not sure why he would even consider scratching Kulak just when the team is starting to look good. There's also the fact that Kulak has played well so far, too.

Unlimited Chequing

Christian Yellow
Jan 29, 2009
Calgary, Alberta

Love live Alphabits

I hope we burn the Blue Jackets like a kitchen fire or bleach bath.

giphy.gif

Rubi

Photographer
Sponsor
Jan 9, 2009
I suspect this will be a tight, low scoring game (if Calgary plays defense the way they're capable of). CBJ has one of the best GA averages in the league so I doubt we will get many Grade A scoring chances.

I predict 2-1 Calgary (1 goal for Monahan and 1 goal for Jagr)

Reactions: LetsGOJackets!!

Calgareee

Jun 29, 2015
I suspect this will be a tight, low scoring game (if Calgary plays defense the way they're capable of). CBJ has one of the best GA averages in the league so I doubt we will get many Grade A scoring chances.

I predict 2-1 Calgary (1 goal for Monahan and 1 goal for Jagr)

Ballsy predicting no goal for Johnny.

Reactions: Rubicon 4x4

Bounces R Way

Nov 18, 2013
Weegartown
Should be a good test. Really going to have to get into Bob's kitchen to throw him off.

Brodie can play much better than he has, hope to see him steady up back there.

JPeeper

Hail Satan!
Jan 4, 2015
Why do the dumpster fire Oilers always get priority for Sportsnet West and Flames always get relegated to SN360 or SN1?

There is no way the Oilers have a bigger fanbase than the Flames, and their team is dogshit.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad