GDT: Flames vs Coyotes (7pm on TSN)

TylerSVT*

What's he supposed to do? Get three goals in eight minutes of play?

No, he needs to move his damn feet and play hard.

I suspect you have not watched the games much but Sven has been pretty lazy and floaty most games. Not exactly the kind of mentality you want from a 20 year old rookie.

He needs to earn more time, this isnt the Oilers where you are just given spots based on draft order.

MarkGio

Nov 6, 2010
It would teach him some humility to start him in Abby, while someone like Ferland gets a spot in the top 6.

Aug 3, 2010
Finally. More hockey.

Can't make a good prediction because the Coyotes line-up isn't posted yet / in the GDT but I'm hoping for a win.

While I'm at it, a couple million dollars and a Lamborghini would be nice.

Calculon

unholy acting talent
Jan 20, 2006
Error 503
Dreger saying Baertschi's had a 'fair' camp but isn't playing with enough desperation, at least according to some executives. But because of the Flames current state (i.e. they're rebuilding) he'll still make the team.

old time hockey4

Feb 26, 2009
Calgary
No, he needs to move his damn feet and play hard.

I suspect you have not watched the games much but Sven has been pretty lazy and floaty most games. Not exactly the kind of mentality you want from a 20 year old rookie.

He needs to earn more time, this isnt the Oilers where you are just given spots based on draft order.

I was at the Saskatoon game, Jooris was the hardest working Flame that night but Sven was by far the most effective player out there that night, if his teammates had any finish he would have had 3 or 4 assists that night. All over the ice, completely the opposite of lazy and floaty. Only game I've seen live, but I remember watching the Oilers 3rd period and seeing Sven dominate that period as well. Not sure what player you've been watching but I've seen a pretty determined guy out there.

Yung Rotini

6 Summers
May 18, 2013
Penticton, BC
This is the emptiest i've ever seen the Saddledome.
I know the 'Yotes aren't exactly the team to see, but last year games vs. the Coyotes sold out.
What's up with tonight?

Aug 3, 2010
This is the emptiest i've ever seen the Saddledome.
I know the 'Yotes aren't exactly the team to see, but last year games vs. the Coyotes sold out.
What's up with tonight?
Wednesday night preseason. It's not even an issue.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->